Re: Bring spy mouse back

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bring spy mouse back

★★★ Newbie
I played spy mouse years ago and did some diging to figure out the name of the game i had remembered playing and couldnt find the game once I learned the name again. I was very dissapointed that such an enjoyable game had been removed from the play store.
Message 1 of 15 (6,152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@rayna1127 Thanks for the post, I'm not aware of any plans to bring the game back but I will pass your feedback on to the team. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (6,377 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@rayna1127 Thanks for the post, I'm not aware of any plans to bring the game back but I will pass your feedback on to the team. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 15 (6,378 Views)

★ Novice

please may spy mouse be brought back!! i’ve been looking for the game for years and only just  realised it had been removed. please may you guys possibly bring it back??

Message 3 of 15 (5,489 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @hannahsinghx.

I will pass it on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 15 (5,483 Views)

★ Novice

if anything gets decided please let me know! thank you!

Message 5 of 15 (5,461 Views)

★ Novice

Just came across this thread. I think this is the same game on the table kiosks at restaurants, like Olive Garden. My nephew loves this game. He has autism and every time we go to a restaurant he plays this game. I’d love for him to be able to make it past the same level he gets to each time, we only stay at a a restaurant for about an hour. Please share my feedback as well! I’d love to be able to play this to the end with my nephew.

Message 6 of 15 (5,337 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

can spy mouse come back on playstore? Also it would be really appreciated if it was the same as iOS version, please do it! I hope spy mouse comes back.

Message 7 of 15 (4,887 Views)

★★ Novice

"We want you to stop complaining because its annoying and we don't really care."

Just say it bro, no need to walk around the issue.

Message 8 of 15 (4,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spy Mouse was Great, hope an official way to play it came back
Message 9 of 15 (4,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes please please bring back spy mouse!

Message 10 of 15 (4,252 Views)