Accepted Solution

Are you

★★★ Newbie

Why won’t EA Sports update tiger woods 12 on my iPad 

Message 1 of 5 (1,551 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Are you

Community Manager

@Steve41755 Sorry to say but that game was retired some time ago. 

Are you having a specific issue with the game that we can see about helping you with? 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,500 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Steve41755 Sorry to say but that game was retired some time ago. 

Are you having a specific issue with the game that we can see about helping you with? 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I paid real money for the Tiger Woods 2012. The apple apps won’t let me update because it says Eastport has to update it first. This is my most favorite game. If I would of got this game for free it wouldn’t bother me as much. But I paid for this game and put a lot time building up my character. I’m on a fixed income. I think it’s pretty bad that Eastport won’t update it to ios11 just because you dont like or promote Tiger Woods anymore.This makes me a little nervous to buy any Eastport games anymore. You also won’t update my Game of Life. You shouldn’t put out games that cost money,if down the road you’re not going to update them. I feel that Eastports is so big that they don’t give a rats butt about upsetting a few people. Thanks for your time. Steve

Message 3 of 5 (1,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s pretty bad that you ignored my text. But being Ea sports it’s not unusual. Your company is so big that you don’t give a * how you treat your customer. Maybe if I talk to apple apt store something would get done. I doubt it will help. I would like to get my money back for both games,Tiger Woods golf 2012 and my game of Life. I doubt that will happen. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,378 Views)

Community Manager

@Steve41755 When replying to a post please use the tagging option, you can tag a user by hitting the @ button and then entering the name or selecting the user from the drop-down.

If you would like a refund on your mobile titles then you would need to speak to the retailer from where you purchased the content, it would be either the Play store or iTunes depending on the device you own.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,351 Views)