white screen crash after opening with soike to go to the club

by BillCannon881

Original Post

white screen crash after opening with soike to go to the club

★★★ Novice

whdy do I get a white screen after the opeing with the race intro with spike after he tells me meet them at the club? I have updated al my drivers, and I am playing on a loptop that is brand new and top of the line also. can you please help me. thanks

Message 1 of 3 (596 Views)

Re: white screen crash after opening with soike to go to the club

Community Manager

@BillCannon881 Hi,

Which game are you playing?

The more information you can provide the easier it will be to assist you.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 3 (578 Views)

Re: white screen crash after opening with soike to go to the club

★★★ Novice

need for speed 2915, no need to worry bout this peoblen, I figured it wouldnt on my computer. npw I hVW THIA PROBLEM on my PS4 

you need to be signed into ea servers to access the online features of this game?

it might sound strange but I have started a little custom business with groups and depend on the warps sor them. this is what I get. only my rttot code is40050000 now just so yall think I am getting paid for the warps I am not. I do this in real life as a hobbie, and just thought I wouls bring to the game and make feel more for the other players. thanks, and God Bless....Pink Flamingo FX.  I am really thinking of usinf for target shooting since I cant play it i can makw some kimd 0f use out of it... picture is I get after 3 weeks of play level 72.

Message 3 of 3 (483 Views)