where is the new surfing games ?

by surfersdreamz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

where is the new surfing games ?

★★ Newbie
Last surfing game was back in 2002 with kelly slater pro surfer . Why , with all the new technologies, there's still no information about what's coming next in the virtual surfing life ? I do understand it might be hard to work with water motion , but I'm pretty sure surfing is probably one of the biggest sports at the moment . Any rumours? Or information about it ?
Message 1 of 3 (619 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: where is the new surfing games ?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @surfersdreamz

I moved here your post from Battlefield 1 forum. It seems more suitable this way.

As for your question, right now there are no plans on bringing some kind of surf sport game. I am sorry.

Surfing is a very cool and beautiful sport, and with modern graphics it  can be a real eye candy. So who knows, what game industry might come up with in the future.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (623 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @surfersdreamz

I moved here your post from Battlefield 1 forum. It seems more suitable this way.

As for your question, right now there are no plans on bringing some kind of surf sport game. I am sorry.

Surfing is a very cool and beautiful sport, and with modern graphics it  can be a real eye candy. So who knows, what game industry might come up with in the future.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

por favor!!!! ja passou da hora de um jogo * de surf!! tem muito publico!!

Message 3 of 3 (487 Views)