what size screwdriver fits the sensors?

by Joppa73

Original Post

what size screwdriver fits the sensors?

★★★ Newbie

going to try fix the sensors myself but the local shops don't have screwdrivers this small.

Message 1 of 7 (645 Views)

Re: what size screwdriver fits the sensors?

Community Manager

What sensors are you referring to @Joppa73?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

for EASports Active 2, I've bought 2 separate games with the sensors and both Right Arm Sensors don't work. i figure a wire may have came off a terminal but can't find a local shop with the correct screwdriver.

Message 3 of 7 (476 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the clarification @Joppa73.

I actually don't know what size screwdriver you would need, it may be easiest to bring the sensor into the store with you and try a few to find one that fits.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (460 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i already took the sensors to the shops to no avail. thanks for the replies.

Message 5 of 7 (449 Views)

Community Manager

Ah, in that case @Joppa73 I'm not sure what can be done. Can I ask why it is that you are trying to take the sensor apart?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

as i mentioned in #3, I've bought 2 separate EASports Active2 games and the Right Arm Sensors on both of them don't work. i figure a wire may have came off a terminal inside the sensors but can't find a local shop with the correct screwdriver so i can get inside the sensors to attempt to fix the problem.

There's a whole load of posts like this thread, with no solution. EASports will have the answer but finding that avenue of communication seems impossible.

Message 7 of 7 (430 Views)