Re: trying to restore store purchases in bejeweled classic

by XRaiderV17

Original Post

Accepted Solution

trying to restore store purchases in bejeweled classic

★★ Apprentice

so I'm trying to restore my store purchases in bejeweled classic.

I'm signed into google play games services.

I've repeatedly tried to restore the purchases and it keeps telling me 'restore failed'.

my device is running android 11 go(I HATE this lite android).

help?

Message 1 of 8 (1,497 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @XRaiderV17 Thanks for the information, I would recommend reaching out to our support to look into this further in your account. 

EA Help on Twitter 

https://twitter.com/EAHelp 

Live-Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (1,228 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @XRaiderV17 Can you try going through our Troubleshooting games on Android guide to see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (1,466 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I did in fact try everything on that list before posting. nothing worked.

Message 3 of 8 (1,459 Views)

Community Manager
@XRaiderV17 Does trying on different networks make a difference? (switching from Wifi, to cell or vice versa)

Illium.png

Message 4 of 8 (1,431 Views)

★★ Apprentice

that was actually the very step I tried before I noticed I had a reply notification today ^^.

nope...no dice.

Message 5 of 8 (1,419 Views)

Community Manager
@XRaiderV17 To check do you know if a recent purchase is pending, or did this happen after trying to make a purchase?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 8 (1,368 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I was trying to restore the remove ads purchase I made some time back, which SHOULD work no matter the android device long as they're all on the same google account.

Message 7 of 8 (1,301 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @XRaiderV17 Thanks for the information, I would recommend reaching out to our support to look into this further in your account. 

EA Help on Twitter 

https://twitter.com/EAHelp 

Live-Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 

Illium.png

Message 8 of 8 (1,229 Views)