ssx

by NailGabz

Original Post

Re: ssx

★★ Novice

I NEED AN SSX game for ps4 or now ps5. I don't care if it's ported, if it's just on psnow. I just really really need it. It's the ONLY sports game I like. And then it's betong like. It's love, yes. I really truly love the SSX series. It has brought me so much joy.

The dream would be a new SSX that brings back split screen tho. It would look great on all the huge screens ppl have nowadays as well. 

Message 11 of 19 (1,482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I think its time to make a SSX3 or SSXTricky Remaster/Remake.

I really think it would sell good and its still a very populair game.

Message 12 of 19 (1,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

20 years later... and I wish this was happening! 

please make SSX tricky a remastered game for the PS4/pS5 so many people would buy it again! 

it was honestly the game I played the most as I was younger, brought so much joy, and endless nights of fun and determination to beat all my friends! 

Never have I had as much joy playing another game in my life. 

please please please! 

Message 13 of 19 (1,158 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 14 of 19 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sadly Sony makes it obvious we mean nothing but revenue to them. The community has been asking for this game for 5 years and there has been ZERO push, mention, or even an attempt at giving us, the people who keep them employed, what we ask for. It's sad.

Message 15 of 19 (808 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Theporkster3-pc ssx tricky please remake it
Message 16 of 19 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Back when EA actually made good games, you guys need to bring it back, your missing out on heaps of money. If you're still not gonna bring it back you should put ssx3 or any ssx game on playstation, then lots of people will buy it and so us playstation users can experience the game again.

Message 17 of 19 (96 Views)

SSX series

★★★ Newbie

Back when EA actually made good games. You guys need to bring the ssx games back, your missing out on heaps of money and you should put it on playstation so people on playstation can enjoy it too and so it doubles your income. Just an idea.

Message 18 of 19 (122 Views)

Re: SSX series

Community Manager

Hey @literallyegg2345 no need to post the same thing multiple times. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 19 of 19 (88 Views)