my

by Louai_MK

Original Post

my

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hello, a while back i found medal of honour pacific assault free on origin a wwhile back but then after a while i decided to play and then EA asked for the product code now i arleady downloaded the game and wghen i entered my game library the game wasnt there.

Message 1 of 4 (443 Views)

Re: my

Community Manager

@Louai_MK

Make sure you are logging in with the correct Origin account. I see only one game on the account you are posting with here and it is not MoH: PR

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

well I only have one origin account but when i signed me in it said I didn't have a username which was weird and origin asked me to enter my first and last name too, I also attached a snap to show you that the game is in fact installed but still doesn't show on my game library, maybe there's is a way to obtain the code through a certain folder?

Message 3 of 4 (389 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Louai_MK  Unfortunately you can’t find the product code in the folders. If you don’t see the game in your library, please contact our customer support directly so they can have a look.

You find more information about contacting us here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Best of luck!

-John

Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)