my moh

by Omegas_war

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my moh

★★★★ Novice

My MOH will not run either in orgin or steam all game files Have been updated any help greatly appericated ty

Message 1 of 11 (1,145 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my moh

EA SPORTS FC Team

@Omegas_war Apologies for getting back to this late, if you keep seeing a message where you have to enter the key for Medal of Honor, then please get in contact with our support team and provide a Proof of Purchase. 

You can contact our support team via: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

Jason.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (931 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Omegas_war Which MOH are you trying to play?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 11 (1,101 Views)

Community Manager

@Omegas_war Can you try the following?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 11 (1,084 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i keep getting this message when i do uninstall reinstall the product even after repairing product

Message 4 of 11 (1,072 Views)

★★★★ Novice

and theese are digital copies that i download so they would have the registration code all ready

Message 5 of 11 (1,071 Views)

Community Manager
@Omegas_war To check do you own them digitally on Steam or Origin or are you trying to use a product code? When you hit done what happens?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 11 (1,033 Views)

★★★★ Novice

THE ONE FROM 2011

Message 7 of 11 (1,010 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

@Omegas_war Apologies for getting back to this late, if you keep seeing a message where you have to enter the key for Medal of Honor, then please get in contact with our support team and provide a Proof of Purchase. 

You can contact our support team via: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

Jason.png
Message 8 of 11 (932 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i own them both on steam and orgin

Message 9 of 11 (908 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

here is my receipt for ea MOH

EDIT by EA_Jason: Removed personal information.

Message 10 of 11 (880 Views)