medal of Medal of Honor: 10th Anniversary

by 0vvN3R

Original Post

medal of Medal of Honor: 10th Anniversary

★★★ Newbie

Hello, is medal of Medal of Honor: 10th Anniversary bundle still available?

Message 1 of 8 (958 Views)

Re: medal of Medal of Honor: 10th Anniversary

@0vvN3R only second hand copies on Amazon and other stores. Which means that you might not be able to register the games on Origin, if the codes where already used. The bundle stopped being sold in the retail stores quite a few years ago.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 8 (903 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hello @ivrognard, thanks for answering.
Can you explain abit more about registering on Origin?

Thank you very much
Message 3 of 8 (897 Views)

@0vvN3R certain older games can be added in your Origin library with the help of support, or just using the redeem code feature from the client. Support may ask for a proof of purchase in some cases (screenshot of a receipt or of the codes from the booklets - note: those should be given only to support). IF the codes can be verified with support or the client, the games are added in the Origin library as digital copies (which means that you can download them at any time). Sadly, the extras (documentaries, soundtrack, etc) won't be available, as they were never released in the digital form.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 8 (894 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ivrognard
I see, just to make sure I understood the situation. If I purchase a second hand copy, I'll be able to play the game. But I won't be able to add it to the Origin library (unless the code hasn't been used).
Message 5 of 8 (885 Views)

[ Edited ]

@0vvN3R Pretty much.

All the games included in the bundle are before the Origin client was released, but they were added in the Origin at a later date and they are still sold in the Origin store, but only separately. If the codes weren't used, support MAY add the games (MOHPA and MOHA might be redeemable directly in the client, while the original MOHAA + expansions may need to be redeemed via support). The accent on MAY, as it depends on the mood of the person from the support. Sometimes they do add the games, sometimes they don't. Depends on your luck and the person that will take your case.

I will add that the second hand copies are quite expensive and the Medal of Honor games go often in sales. IF you want a non bundled option, though, GOG offers DRM free versions for MOHPA and MOHAA. and they are in sale right now. The servers for online play are dead, anyway, so you get to play only the SP campaigns. Also, the GOG releases are kept up-to-date and are compatible with Windows 10, with no headaches included.

P.S.: i own the games in both places, plus the modern Medal of Honor games on Origin and the Medal of Honor: Airborne. But, i agree that the extras would have been great. I've seen Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Director's Cut at a friend and it had some impressive interviews with veterans from the Pacific war and Pearl Harbor survivors. You could see in the eyes of those men that the war was still deeply ingrained in their memoryFrown

Message 6 of 8 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the new Medal Of Honor 10th Anniversary package last week and have had it since Friday. I purchased it from eBay there was an electronic store that had it in stock but it was the last one...Other stores were also selling it through eBay but they were all used and some were not guaranteed with purchase. 

Message 7 of 8 (125 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, and the team has worked to bring several changes since this thread first started. 

Due to our efforts to keep Answers HQ up to date, with the latest relevant information. I will be locking this thread for further replies. 

For information on why this happened, or other changes you might see on Answers HQ, check out the link below:

Forum Rules & Guidelines

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 8 (114 Views)