Re: looking for a ps4-game in which I can skip any situation which I cannot solv

by ZeroCool_Doc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

looking for a ps4-game in which I can skip any situation which I cannot solve

★ Novice

.Greetings from Belgium.

My age is 69 and I bought a PS4 in order to receive internet on my television ....but I also started gaming ...

But i get a little bit fed up when I get stuck, as I am now in : "Rise of the Tomb Raider" where Laura is stuck in a clamp since several weeks ..

Maybe I am too old for this, but I am stil interested to try a new game as follows :
-as much as possible, an "explorer" type of game because, as in real life, I like landscapes and walking ... and I don't like too much shooting ..
-a game in which I can skip, if I wish, any situation or any puzzle which I cannot solve and where I am blocked ...

Thanks in advance for any help

Message 1 of 6 (603 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: looking for a ps4-game in which I can skip any situation which I cannot solv

Hello @RoggerdeBogger

Never is too late to start gaming

There isn't games with puzzle or situation that you can skip

But there are a lot of gaming levels, i mean that some games are easier than others. Here a little list

• Games with great landscapes and a lot of content are Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Spiderman, No man's Sky, The Witcher 3...
  • Games with platforms and puzzles are Unravel, Unravel 2, Fe, Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy...
  • Games about sports are FIFA, Madden, UFC, NBA live, Gran Turismo, F1...
  • Games about horror are Resident Evil 7, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Dead Space 3, Alien Isolation...

Good luck with your gaming adventures

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (581 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello @RoggerdeBogger

Never is too late to start gaming

There isn't games with puzzle or situation that you can skip

But there are a lot of gaming levels, i mean that some games are easier than others. Here a little list

• Games with great landscapes and a lot of content are Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Assassin's Creed: Origins, Spiderman, No man's Sky, The Witcher 3...
  • Games with platforms and puzzles are Unravel, Unravel 2, Fe, Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy...
  • Games about sports are FIFA, Madden, UFC, NBA live, Gran Turismo, F1...
  • Games about horror are Resident Evil 7, Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Dead Space 3, Alien Isolation...

Good luck with your gaming adventures

Message 2 of 6 (582 Views)

★ Novice

Thks very much for yr prompt reply.

I'm going thru the games you mentioned in order to find someting suitable and will keep you posted.

Thks once more.

PS. I'm also stuck in Rise of the Tombraider (early in the game obviously...).

Would you knwo a forum where I can ask specific help ?

Message 3 of 6 (547 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @RoggerdeBogger

Some great suggestions there from @ZeroCool_Doc

For a Tomb Raider forum, you should be able to find some help over here: - https://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=401

Thanks 

Ryan 

Message 4 of 6 (539 Views)

★ Novice

Thks very much for yr reaction.

but I have already posted my question on this forum, but they have temporarely stopped accepting new queries, due to hacking problems ... and i don't know how long this will last .. so I'm stuck again ...

Actually there is probably something I miss due to my age and the resulting lack of gaming experience.

Take  ;   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR : I want to use sword, but I see 2 fists before me on the screen (for boxing), but whatever button I press on the ps4 controller it does not change to a sword, although I have acquired a sword earlier in the game ...

thks once more 

Message 5 of 6 (473 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi @RoggerdeBogger

Skyrim is one of my all time favourites (don't tell my boss that), it's not an EA product, but as a fellow gamer I'm happy to point you in the correct direction.

Most Elder Scrolls games need you to set a weapon in the menu screen as your favourite/preferred weapon, item & spell to either your left or right hand (or both), you can then select these whilst playing, if I remember correctly, L2 or R2 are used to sheath and unsheathe  your weapon/item/spell depending on what hand you have bound your selection to.  This might be slightly different for VR.

The following links might be of use: -

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Controls_(Skyrim)  Skyrim Controls 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TznIBmvKvXs   Tutorial Video from the developers of Skyrim 

https://bethesda.net/community/category/216/skyrim-playstation-vr  Bethesda Community PSVR support forums

Thanks 

EA Ryan 

Message 6 of 6 (451 Views)