i cant hear my crysis 2

★★★ Newbie

i cant hear crysis 3 nor make it full screen

Message 1 of 3 (572 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i cant hear my crysis 2

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @formay_24 

Really sorry to hear that you're having issues with Crysis 3 (Subject says 2 - but let's work on both Standard smile ) sound and graphic setting.

I'm going to assume that this is on PC, there are a few steps and question I would like to ask so I can help you.

For audio issues

• Are your current audio drivers up to date?
  • Have you checked in your sound settings as to where your master sound is set to - eg PC speakers or a gaming headset?

For graphics settings 

• Again, are your drivers up to date for your gaming video card?
  • For full-screen mode, can you double-check your graphic resolution settings in the gaming set up menu?

If you could let me know the answers to the above, as well as provide me with details around your PC set up, we should be able to get you back in the game and get Crysis running for you.

Also, if this happens to be on a console, please let me know

Thanks 

EA Ryan 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (459 Views)

All Replies

Hi @formay_24 

Really sorry to hear that you're having issues with Crysis 3 (Subject says 2 - but let's work on both Standard smile ) sound and graphic setting.

I'm going to assume that this is on PC, there are a few steps and question I would like to ask so I can help you.

For audio issues

• Are your current audio drivers up to date?
  • Have you checked in your sound settings as to where your master sound is set to - eg PC speakers or a gaming headset?

For graphics settings 

• Again, are your drivers up to date for your gaming video card?
  • For full-screen mode, can you double-check your graphic resolution settings in the gaming set up menu?

If you could let me know the answers to the above, as well as provide me with details around your PC set up, we should be able to get you back in the game and get Crysis running for you.

Also, if this happens to be on a console, please let me know

Thanks 

EA Ryan 

Message 2 of 3 (460 Views)

Hi @formay_24 

Just wanted to check in and see if you're still having issues.

Thanks

EA Ryan 

Message 3 of 3 (413 Views)