how do i get additional courses for tiger woods 14?

by goescargot10

Original Post

how do i get additional courses for tiger woods 14?

★★ Newbie
I am still loving tiger woods 14 but cant seem to get the additional courses not included with the game. Are these still available? How do I get them?
Message 1 of 5 (2,810 Views)

Re: how do i get additional courses for tiger woods 14?

★★★ Newbie

What is the point in this website if EASPORTS does't help it's consumers??? Forgetting who got them there??? Thanks EA

Message 2 of 5 (2,619 Views)

@MVincent75 if you can elaborate your actual problem, we may be able to help?!

As for this website, you can check this

"Answers HQ (AHQ) is more than a support forum — it's a global community focused on players helping players."

So, this is not the official support site. You can get support from an advisor. With the more minor problems, the forum users may be able to help, but with the ones that are tied to the account, only the advisors can help. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 5 (2,608 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you for taking the time to respond. It is my understanding that EA broke away from Tiger Woods while he was going though a tough time in his life. They intern shut down the servers for the games affiliated with him and now we pay the price? I will contact EA and post what they tell me. Thanks again, Mike
Message 4 of 5 (2,603 Views)

@MVincent75 thing is that any license is granted for a set amount of years (in our days it seems that the time is for one or two years tops). Even worse, PGA chose not to renew the license for EA after PGA Tour 15 (which featured a different player). 

The licensing fees skyrocketed in the last decade and it looks like more and more publishers are inclined in getting multiple licenses (EA lost NCAA, too, and not only), especially when those are granted for a short amount of time. 

My guess is that in a few years, we will see a sport license per each major publishers, because the costs will be too high. It's bad for pretty much everyone: developers, publishers, consumers.

Have you noticed that in our days the soundtracks don't have big names included?! Same thing happened there, too. In some cases, to be allowed to sell further certain older titles, the companies had to remove certain tracks (GTA3 and Vice City, San Andreas, Mafia 1, Alan Wake, Tony Hawk series are just a few examples)

Most of the sport federations are under the impression that the resources of the big gaming companies are limitless. Sadly, that is not true.

Warner, Activision and 2K are probably bigger than EA at this moment. Much bigger. It's surprising that EA still holds a few license, but i expect that at some point they will lose some more, as they can't afford the rising license prices. In the end they might stick with FIFA only, as that is the most lucrative license they have. I am not sure if that's about greed or just a lack of understanding of how much a gaming company can pay for a license. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 5 of 5 (2,477 Views)