Accepted Solution

def jam fight for ny network disconnected in ad hoc

★★★ Newbie

def jam fight for ny on ppsspp shows network disconnected in ad hoc mode

Message 1 of 6 (4,127 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: def jam fight for ny network disconnected in ad hoc

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Ma7moud-Dahab  but Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover is no longer supported and as I understand it the multiplayer is no longer active. I'm actually not aware of any PSP game which still has servers up for multiplayer.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (4,001 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Ma7moud-Dahab  but Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover is no longer supported and as I understand it the multiplayer is no longer active. I'm actually not aware of any PSP game which still has servers up for multiplayer.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (4,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks @EA_Darko  for reply

I'm only need to play it locally with my friend by local wifi not online

Message 3 of 6 (3,977 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Ma7moud-Dahab, has the issue only been occurring recently?

As I understand it, even to play on local wifi you would still need the game servers up and running. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (3,955 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Can we request games for Ea Access Premier customers? Like NBA Street Home Court, Def Jam Icon or SSX & more ?
Message 5 of 6 (3,919 Views)

@Anthonygifi  Most of the games you've listed are no longer available due to the license being expired. So EA can't add any of the listed titles. 

Titles like Sims 1/2 or any in-house developed game is more likely to make an appearance, but games developed on the base of a license are highly unlikely to re-appear. The licenses for those titles expired a long time ago and EA wasn't able to renew them for a number of reasons (cost, the owner of the IP selling the license to the highest bidder, the owner deeming that videogames did not improved awareness for the IP and so on). 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 6 of 6 (3,915 Views)