cricket 2020

by Sahil12singh

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

cricket 2020

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Its more than 10 years now and since we haven't received news about a new cricket game. EA you guys need to come upfront and tell us whether you planning for a new cricket game or not. We need answer.

#cricket2020 #weneedcricket

Message 1 of 4 (1,325 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cricket 2020

Community Manager
Hi @Sahil12singh,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,252 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Sahil12singh,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade
Message 2 of 4 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Sahil12singh They don't need to tell us whether they are planning for a game or not!
WE NEED A CRICKET GAME!
To be frank, the best cricket game I ever played was Cricket 07!
With the new players and better graphics, it will surely be one of the best sports game ever!
Message 3 of 4 (728 Views)

★ Novice

Seriously, these guys were the beat in cricket games at that time, if they do one now.. It will be on top for sure.

Cricket has gained a lot of popularity over these years with Americans, Canadians and even Brazilians playing them which are all football and baseball dominated nations, if they bring in a cricket game now, they will get pretty much big hype definitely in India with that Billion people market range and rest of Asia, UK and Australia. And these people are pretty much all over the world. Come on its almost 2021 and we need EA CRICKET game which is a mandatory with motion capture, ulitmate teams, Icons, career mode, a story perhaps like the journey from fifa.. Damn il literally buy it every year if they plan to do one. I mean its one of the arsenal you guys should have. 

BRING BACK EA CRICKET 

Message 4 of 4 (566 Views)