Zuma's Revenge!

by osogbo

Original Post

Zuma's Revenge Crashes

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I just downloaded and installed Zuma's Revenge.  It keeps crashing when it is about 75% loaded.  I exited Origin and restarted and was able to play for a little while.  I came back later in the evening to play again and it crashed at the end of a level and have not been able to load past 75% without crashing. 

I have already tried to "repair game," check for updates and restarted Origin.  However, it continues to crash.  Is there anything else I can try?

Thanks

Message 21 of 39 (6,932 Views)

Re: Zuma's Revenge keeps quitting unexpectedly on mac

★★★ Newbie

I play the game and at end it goes dark and does not start again. I bought the badge but if i cant play it I want my gems back.

Message 22 of 39 (6,942 Views)

Re: Zuma

★★★ Newbie

I am having a problem with Zuma's Revenge. I paid 16 gems to get 50 fruit but when I play it stops after I do the 1st level and won't go any further. If I can't do game I want me tokens returned please. Sick of trying to get this game to work right

Message 23 of 39 (6,942 Views)

Zuma's Revenge

★★★ Newbie

Zuma's Revenge will not load. All other games wil but this one!!!!! What is wrong with it?????

Message 24 of 39 (6,933 Views)

Re: Zuma's Revenge!

★★★ Newbie

Downloaded/installed Zuma's Revenge from the On The House offering yesterday. 

Every time I open the game from the launcher, I get a message back that the game can't connect to the EA servers to verify the installation. Other games do not have this problem. 

Message 25 of 39 (6,917 Views)

Games not completing

★ Novice

I am having trouble with Zuma's revenge.  I can play the game but when have completed it just sits there and

won't give me credit and  not saying play again.  Its like it doesn't complete..

Message 26 of 39 (6,897 Views)

Zuma's Revenge

★★★ Newbie

Having trouble with Zuma's Revenge not advancing to next level even though I have 2 lives left, it hangs up & I don't get any credit for game. What do I do to correct this problem. It's very annoying to have to go back and restart game.

Message 27 of 39 (6,897 Views)

Zuma Revenge - Lost Hi-Res Mode after Win 10 install

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have Zumas Revenge.

After installing Win 10 Hi-Res mode will not function - message is Your System Will not Support Hi-Res.

I have a 2gb Nvidia GTX 730 with the latest drivers.

Any Suggestions?

Slarg.

Message 28 of 39 (6,883 Views)

Zuma's Revenge!

★★★ Newbie

It loads slow, sometimes I have to try to reload numerous times before I can play.  Also, it freezes up during play!  Frustrating!  A new user was on the other day and got very frustrated, stating that she was having the same issues and did not want to pay for it if this is a normal occurrence, I agree, I pay but am very frustrated.  I have a new computer, high speed internet.  Pogo scanned the computer and stated that there were no issues.  I have done all of the checks as suggested.  All software is up to date, suggestions, others having the same frustration?  A fix for a paying customer would be appreciated.  Thanks, Bill

Message 29 of 39 (6,874 Views)

Zuma's Revenge

★★★ Newbie

My Grandson played Zuma's Revenge yesterday evening and today he gets a MSVCP120.dll fatal error message.  I've restarted the system twice and no luck.  Now what?

Message 30 of 39 (6,852 Views)