Yogify iOS

by ascendinside

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Yogify iOS

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Yogify erased my progress. Even had to reset the app purchases. Can I get my progress back?

Message 1 of 10 (1,714 Views)

Accepted Solution

Yogify is being retired

Community Manager (retired)

On April 20, 2015, Yogify will be retired.

The app will no longer appear in the App Store but as long as it remains on your device, you will be able to access all of the content you currently own on the Yogify app.

1. Is the Yogify app still available in the App Store?
No, the app is no longer available for download in the App Store.

2. Will you continue to update the app?
We are no longer supporting this app and there will not be any future updates for Yogify.

3. Is it compatible with the current iOS versions?

Yogify was designed and optimized for iOS 6. You may experience issues if you are using more recent iOS versions.

4. Can I still use Yogify if I have it on my iOS device?

Yes. As long as you have Yogify on your device, you will be able to access all of the content you currently own. However, please know that Yogify was designed and optimized for iOS 6. You may experience issues if you are using more recent iOS versions.

5. Can I purchase new Yogify content?

No. We are no longer supporting the app and have disabled in-app purchases.

6. If I remove the app from my device, will I be able to reinstall it?

No. If you uninstall the app, you will not be able to reinstall it to your device.

7. What can I play now?
EA offers a variety of other fun and free mobile games for you to try. Look for these on your device’s app store.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (1,638 Views)

All Replies

Re: Yogify iOS

Community Manager

Are you able to log in with your regular account? From your description. it sounds like you are connected with a new user, which would explain why all is reset.

If this is not the case, please check the Yogify App Information for further trouble shooting.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 10 (1,707 Views)

App purchase

★★★ Newbie
I have recently purchased the 45 class bundle on the Yogify App for 10 dollars. This was about a week and a half ago and now all of my classes are gone leaving only the FREE ones. I would like to now why and get my purchase back.
Message 3 of 10 (1,709 Views)

Yogify iOS

★★★ Newbie

I got the new iOS 8 update, ever since then, Yogify is not working properly. The screen lady is reduced to less than half the screen and the voice instructions keep getting cut off! Please help! Confusedmileyfrustrated: #disgruntled

Message 4 of 10 (1,681 Views)

Yogify iOS

★★★ Newbie

I have recentley updated my 4S iphone to the IOS 8.1 software.

Now when I try to open my Yogify app the home page is only half a photo that comes up 

not the full screan.

The really bummer part is when I pick my class and start to practice, I only have a voice intermintaly like a setting has changed

I can't figure it out

the sound fads away 5 seconds into the class starting

I am wondering if this is a new thing that has changed or if my app is not working correctly 

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 

shut down phone

backed up phone

I am hopeful this is going to fix it's self or you can help me

thank you

Message 5 of 10 (1,653 Views)

Yogify

★★ Newbie

My Yogify is not working properly.  I took it off my phone and reloaded and it is still not working properly.

Message 6 of 10 (1,633 Views)
Highlighted

Yogify iOS

★★★ Newbie

I too uploaded to the 8.0 iOS on my iPhone and my Yogify is now not working. Has anyone found a resolution to this problem?

Message 7 of 10 (1,612 Views)

Re: Yogify iOS

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello, I was wonderin if there is any progres on this issue? I have the same problem on my 4s iphone and ipad 2. Since we all oaid for this app I am hoping this woul get fixed
Message 8 of 10 (1,596 Views)

Yogify sound problems

★★★ Newbie
I just purchased the first level of yogify which I'm using on iPhone 5 with ios8. The sound, including music and instructions cuts out a few seconds into each pose. Help!
Message 9 of 10 (1,570 Views)

Yogify is being retired

Community Manager (retired)

On April 20, 2015, Yogify will be retired.

The app will no longer appear in the App Store but as long as it remains on your device, you will be able to access all of the content you currently own on the Yogify app.

1. Is the Yogify app still available in the App Store?
No, the app is no longer available for download in the App Store.

2. Will you continue to update the app?
We are no longer supporting this app and there will not be any future updates for Yogify.

3. Is it compatible with the current iOS versions?

Yogify was designed and optimized for iOS 6. You may experience issues if you are using more recent iOS versions.

4. Can I still use Yogify if I have it on my iOS device?

Yes. As long as you have Yogify on your device, you will be able to access all of the content you currently own. However, please know that Yogify was designed and optimized for iOS 6. You may experience issues if you are using more recent iOS versions.

5. Can I purchase new Yogify content?

No. We are no longer supporting the app and have disabled in-app purchases.

6. If I remove the app from my device, will I be able to reinstall it?

No. If you uninstall the app, you will not be able to reinstall it to your device.

7. What can I play now?
EA offers a variety of other fun and free mobile games for you to try. Look for these on your device’s app store.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 10 of 10 (1,639 Views)