by misfit_noel

Original Post

Xbox One Backwards Compatible Dante's Inferno DLC Missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Message 1 of 10 (3,821 Views)

Re: Xbox One Backwards Compatible Dante's Inferno DLC Missing

Community Manager

Hey @misfit_noel sorry for the late reply.

In a situation such as this you would need to speak with Microsoft support as the issue is something they would need to look into

When it comes to backward compatibility this is an Xbox initiative and they are the ones who would need to look into getting this issue sorted. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (3,696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the reply, I Contacted Microsoft Support and they sent me to EA support and EA sent me back to Microsoft Support.  I even reported the problem through the Xbox Insiders "Report a Problem" feature with an attached video clip showing the DLC as purchased, so I hope this issue is being investigated by both of the appropriate Support centres to resolve the issue.

--MISSING DLC--
Devil Pack
Godlike Pack
Dark Forest Pack
Animated Film Dante Costume
Free Soul Pack
Small Soul Pack
Trials of St. Lucia

Message 3 of 10 (3,619 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I purchased the dark first dlc back in 2011 the game shows it as well but won't add it to my ready to install like it's supposed to. Same with the souls pack I purchased back then. Only add-on it let me install is the free souls pack, none of the ones I paid for are working!

Message 4 of 10 (3,507 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Any News on this issue being resolved?

Message 5 of 10 (3,237 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Any update on if this issue is going to be resolved?

Message 6 of 10 (2,971 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Any Update on this yet?

Message 7 of 10 (2,727 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, as I said above, for issues such as this you will need to speak with Xbox support, they look after all aspects of backward compatibility and permissions. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (2,647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've got this problem too - I would even re-buy the DLC again but I need the Dead Space Dante costume for my save to work & that content is "unavailable" to buy

It seems that the old XBox.com site shows as owning the content which is where the 360 & in-game store checks for entitlement to the content, while the Microsoft.com website shows no entitlement to the content and therefore doesn't push it to the XBox One's ready to install section

I'd guess that somehow in migrating the data from XBox.com to Microsoft.com it hasn't ported over correctly for this content and doesn't show up in the purchase history (on Microsoft.com) that the reps look at for checking your entitlement; trying to get them to look at XBox.com seems impossible

It's possibly due to relisting content under a different product ID or changing the product ID from the original ID from 2010(?)

Has anyone had success in getting the content restored to them?

I've submitted various cases about this since it went backwards compatible and well over 12 hours in calls & on-line chat explaining the problem without any joy - screen shots appear to be unacceptable as they can be doctored  As this goes back over a decade now from purchasing the content & not having (or receiving) email confirmation of the historic purchases they seem unwilling to do anything

Message 9 of 10 (2,314 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I started another post over at answers.microsoft

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/dantes-inferno-dlc-on-xbox-one-missing/a2e31...

Once more back into the handball game, Microsoft saying its EA's problem to provide content paid for, when clearly its an issue with the Microsoft store.

At this point I'm honestly not expecting a response, clearly nobody cares about $10 worth of content. 

Message 10 of 10 (1,876 Views)