Worms for Android

by wizorz

Original Post

Worms for Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why is there update on this game and why is it so hard to contact ea about it?

Anyway, the game is not playable on galaxy s3.. Any tips to get it to work? 

Can we see Worms Armageddon 2 anytime soon on android?

Message 1 of 11 (2,963 Views)

Re: [Worms] Android + Galaxy s3

Community Manager

Hi wizorz,

At the moment, Worms is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Worms supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 11 (2,368 Views)

Re: [Worms] Android + Galaxy s3

★★★ Newbie
Well, do you think that should have been disclosed before we bought your app? Not supported on galaxy or android? If its not IOs exactly what other platforms are there other than android? And here's a news flash, it doesn't work that great on a sony tablet either. So EA released an app that isnt supported on android and wont play on samsung or sony. Well done. (sarcastic clapping )
Message 3 of 11 (2,897 Views)

[Worms for Android]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hello. i found it recently that worms was removed from play store.  i bought the game last  year but have not been informed at all.  how will the game be refunded?

Message 4 of 11 (2,399 Views)

Re: Worms android

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi bxya3,

Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with this as this is game is not supported on Answer HQ. You will need to contact the Google Play Store, it should be covered in their Terms of Service.

Cheers,
Nils

Message 5 of 11 (1,857 Views)

Re: Worms for Android

★ Novice

Hello, I have the same issue. I bought this, had to change phones and now I can't find it to download it.

When am I getting my money back?

Message 6 of 11 (2,353 Views)

Worms does not work

★★★ Newbie

Worms does not work on Nexus 4 (android)

The touch does not work, the game does not respond at all. Please help!

Running Kitkat 4

Message 7 of 11 (2,304 Views)

Worms for Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've been waiting for over a year now for a game I paid for to become playable again. Ever since I got an Samsung Galaxy S3 I haven't been able to play this game. You'r are showing a blatant disregard for those of us who paid for this game. Google Play show the last update was back in 2011 which is disgraceful. I now have a Samsung Galaxy S5 will I ever get to play this game again. Update ASAP or I will be asking for a full refund.

Message 8 of 11 (2,256 Views)

Re: Worms for Android

★ Novice

I finally managed to get through to their customer service who said this game has been removed and doesn't exist anymore. They couldn't give me a refund however they did offer me one of their PC games as compensation.

It wasn't the outcome I wanted (as I wanted to play Worms) but I got a free PC game out of it.

If you call their customer service there won't be an option for Worms but if you just press buttons you'll get through to a human eventually.

Message 9 of 11 (2,246 Views)

Worms for Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello so I've been wondering for a while now what has happened to worms on android I bought it years ago simply because I loved the game on ps1 after months of nostalgic game playing it had a update so like a good little game player I updated the app after which it asks to download additional stuff I agreed it then it brings up a download bar but does nothing beyond that so after a few years I updated my phone and downloaded worms once more hoping the issue would be fixed but this is not the case please tell me how to get around this issue or if you have a update coming to fix the issue I've been a avid EA games and Westwood fan since you first established both companies and this is the first issue I've ever had 

Yours 

EA geek

Message 10 of 11 (1,932 Views)