World Series of Poker for Android

by garfieldgarf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

World Series of Poker for Android

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

wsop v170 android BUGS. No can chat anymore

I am very angry. New Android v1.7.0 has an important bug : it is now IMPOSSIBLE to chat with friends, except with automated words. We can not type in antything, Not kind at all.

IOs users instead can chat.

I reinstalled older v1.6.0 (my backup) and could continue chatting, but today 07/26/2013 (France) it is finished !

Now YOU FORCED me to download the bugged version (if I dont accept to download I am kicked).

I am very angry. It will never be a social game.

What are doing developpers ? Why this bug ? You want we buy Apple and iOS ? But then, we lose our account and all buddies.

Crazy.

Please, work quickly to solve that bug. The game is BAD now

Message 1 of 16 (2,424 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: in-app purchase did not credit. Who can fix this or how do I get my money back?

Community Manager

Hi anselkanemoto,

Click this link and choose email and provide as much details as possible, so our advisors can investigate this for you.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 6 of 16 (3,200 Views)

All Replies

ea sports world series of poker for andoid

★★★ Newbie

Cannot log into wsop using facebook....have done so everyday till today.....why????

Message 2 of 16 (2,406 Views)

in-app purchase did not credit. Who can fix this or how do I get my money back?

★ Newbie

I need to talk with someone about an in-app purchase of poker chips in WSOP.  I have the Google play receipt.   No chips were added to my game. 

Message 3 of 16 (2,387 Views)

charged for chips and never received them

★ Newbie
I purchased a 15 million bundle on world series of poker have been charged but havnt received anything
Message 4 of 16 (2,174 Views)

Re: charged for chips and never received them

Hero (Retired)

It sounds like you need to contact customer support. Only they can handle account issues like lost registration codes, resetting secret questions/answers, recovering passwords, changing email addresses, purchasing/refunds, etc. Here is a link to contact them: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Also, here is a post explaining how to navigate the contact page since it can be confusing: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Message 5 of 16 (2,171 Views)

Re: in-app purchase did not credit. Who can fix this or how do I get my money back?

Community Manager

Hi anselkanemoto,

Click this link and choose email and provide as much details as possible, so our advisors can investigate this for you.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 16 (3,201 Views)

did not recieve chips or vip staus world series of poker

★ Newbie

Message 7 of 16 (2,349 Views)

Re: did not recieve chips or vip staus world series of poker

Community Manager

Heya everyone,

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance today and tomorrow, please check out this sticky for more details: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Mobile-game-scheduled-maintenances/td-p/1525149

Cheers,

Nils

Message 8 of 16 (2,299 Views)

wheres my free chips

★ Newbie
I downloaded two things for free wsop chips and never got the chip.....what do I do
Message 9 of 16 (2,264 Views)

name change

★★★ Newbie
I was wondering if it is possible. To change avatars name ln WOLD SERIES. OF. POKER/?
Message 10 of 16 (2,261 Views)