Will you make another army of two

by Monster35783

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will you make another army of two

★★ Novice
Do you plan on making another army of two game there were one of the best co-op shooter to play with a friend. Not only did it require thinking but the Agro mechanic made it so you could flank multiple enemies at once. These games were fun in the way that you could do emotes with your buddy which made the game even better these games were the best co-op shooter out there in my opinion. Also Salem and Rios were one of the best duos in gaming history.
And I know how devils cartel ended it didn’t look like there would be any more but could you at least remaster army of two 40th day or the original army of two. That’s all if you decide to read this and take it into consideration I appreciate it.
Message 1 of 49 (34,648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will you make another army of two

Community Manager

@Monster35783 Unfortunately I am not aware of any plans for another Army of Two game but I'll pass your feedback on and should I hear anything about a new title I'll be sure to let you know. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 49 (35,118 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Monster35783 Unfortunately I am not aware of any plans for another Army of Two game but I'll pass your feedback on and should I hear anything about a new title I'll be sure to let you know. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 49 (35,119 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you
Message 3 of 49 (34,595 Views)

★★★ Novice

Are there any plans on bringing the Army of Two servers back on for a bit, I'd get it if they wouldn't, but people seem pissed that the servers weren't brought back at least for a bit since it was the most recent Free Game with Gold.

Message 4 of 49 (34,536 Views)

★ Novice
I agree completely there are no other first person shooter games on the market that even come close to being so well designed for co-op play. I would counter that actually the ending for Devils Cartel was left wide open, stating "we'll have some much needed time off then sign up for the next mission" definitely implies a sequel. With the gaming market currently so heavily invested in online team play I have no doubt that a sequel would be incredibly successful.
Message 5 of 49 (34,194 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Yeah, okay. We all know there won't be another Army of TWO game.
Message 6 of 49 (32,814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please make another army of two game or at least remaster the old ones or make them available on PC so I could play them again they’re super fun to play with a buddy best co op shooter

Message 7 of 49 (31,701 Views)

★★ Novice

I for one agree army of 2 needs a reboot bad it was the best game ever in my opinion

Message 8 of 49 (27,503 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @panicplayz, I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 49 (27,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish they will man's a reamake or remaster for PS4 and ps5 I love those games soo much please remake or remaster please 

Message 10 of 49 (26,840 Views)