Will Fight Night Champion be backwards compatible for Xbox One ever?

by Beau_Beezy

Original Post

Re: Will Fight Night Champion be backwards compatible for Xbox One ever?

★ Novice
Been begging for a fight night game to come out for years. Don't see why ea can't make ufc and fight night at the same time or put the two together and the career mode you could choose which path to take. I just really wanna play fight night without going down to 360
Message 21 of 83 (4,208 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please Make this Backward Compatible for Xbox. please im begging i dont wanna buy a Xbox 360 just for one game Guys THERES IS NO BOXING GAME NEXT GEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 22 of 83 (4,197 Views)

★★★ Novice

While a new Fight Night or backwards compatibility would be great, I'd settle if we could just keep the servers up and running on PS3. Hello, anyone from EA there?? The "EA Sports World Servers are Temporarily Out of Service. Please Try Again Later." message has been there for a month now. How come you guys love leaving your customers in the dark? Are the servers down for good? Is there an issue you're working on? Are you guys done with the Fight Night community for good? I'm not asking for a new game, but just to make sure the only one left still works. 

Message 23 of 83 (4,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm a giant fan of boxing and would love to see a remake of FNC. Smoothest and most well made combat sports game of all time. Incredible roster with legit knockout mechanics and a very realstic tenchinal outlook to die hard boxing fans. If it does ever come out (praying) you defintley got my buy and I would assume a lot others would also
Message 24 of 83 (4,167 Views)

★★★★ Novice

WE HAVE TO GO ON STRIKE DO SOMETHING WE CAN'T LET EA JUST DO THIS TO US WHY EA UFC REALLY THEY ALREADY HAVE A GAME NEXT GEN JUST MAKE A FIGHT NIGHT NEXT GEN ATLEAST ONE THEN GO BACK TO UFC OR MAKE BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY FOR XBOX ONE PLEASE GUYS IM BEGGING LISTEN TO THE BOXING FANS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LISTEN OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG PLEASE YALL GOT ME CRYING EVERYDAY HOPING FOR A BOXING GAME please listen EA Sports Studio team 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂  Were begging for a boxing or backward compatible yall probably sitting back viewing the forum laughing😆😆😆😆😆😆  Everyday im crying 😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭 

Message 25 of 83 (4,141 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
We're all crying every day
Message 26 of 83 (4,136 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yea Like foreal They need Fight Night back or make it backwards compatible 

Message 27 of 83 (4,109 Views)

★★ Novice

Please do this EA!

Message 28 of 83 (4,081 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA Where still waiting??????????\

Message 29 of 83 (4,036 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I concur. Either a new fight night game or backwards compatibility!!!
Message 30 of 83 (3,991 Views)