Will Fight Night Champion be backwards compatible for Xbox One ever?

by Beau_Beezy

Original Post

Re: Will Fight Night Champion be backwards compatible for Xbox One ever?

★★★ Novice
Seriously, EA. There's almost 8,000 votes to make this game backward compatible on XBOX one, while games with a fraction of that are being released. Can you please do something to make this happen to help us fans out until there's a new game released? Take my money please.
Message 11 of 83 (8,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Totally agree - get it together EA sports! UFC is no substitute for boxing. Make it happen.
Message 12 of 83 (8,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Andy u should not be worrying who wins any fight u should be trying to make FNC backward compatible,,, im sick n tired of EA n there excuses, give the fans what they want...period
Message 13 of 83 (8,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I regret selling my 360 for this reason (cant play FNC anymore) my favourite game ever very realistic and so playable bring it back please at least make it backwards compatible! We're suffering!

Message 14 of 83 (8,074 Views)

★★ Novice
Forget the feedback, give us fight night as backwards compatible please?

This is the most addictive most playable sports game ever made, and the only reason I can think that ea would not do it is revenue, they know 1000s of point buying ufc gamers would stop spending money on their dlc's, it's an absolute disgrace, it's so obvious ea is holding it back to squeeze extra revenue from ufc2, one of the least enjoyable fight games ever made, which they can milk us all with, sort it out ea, this is not ok!
Message 15 of 83 (7,968 Views)

★ Apprentice

They need to fix the servers first

Message 16 of 83 (7,938 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

FNC is the best boxing game ever and UFC is just a violence game ! All of us are gentlemens and want a better SPORT boxing game, not a game with bruce lee or what ever

Why compatibility doesn't work like before ? now i have the game on disc but just because xbox don't want my game was useless..... buying a New gen console but need to buy an old gen beacause compatibility is marketing now

Message 17 of 83 (7,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Are you guys ever going to make another NCAA or is '14 going to become backwards compatible 

Message 18 of 83 (7,558 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Honestly EA needs to make a new Fight Night, it's been 6 years since the last one was mad so either make it compatible or come out with a new game! UFC 2 is great but never will compare to any Fight Night.

Message 19 of 83 (7,449 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Fight Night Champion still holds up I hope you guys can keep supporting the online until the next one! 😅

P.S. the Boxer Share feature on PS3 is down please help bring that back mate it is a game changer, seriously makes it a 10 times better game.
Message 20 of 83 (7,419 Views)