Re: Will Fight Night Champion be backwards compatible for Xbox One ever?

by Deceptively88

Original Post

★★ Novice
Please backwards compatibility Fight night champion it’s so good like ufc games are good but fight night was much better so please backwards compatibility fight night champion.
Message 61 of 83 (1,633 Views)

★★ Novice
I know I really want Fight night champion to be backwards compatibility
Message 62 of 83 (1,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Great game. In depth bit including the dlc. Realistic progression through career play and online is even better. Best sports fighting game ever.
Message 63 of 83 (1,514 Views)

★ Novice
Been a huge boxing fan since I was a kid, was an amateur boxer and everything. Played every boxing game you guys have.been waiting years for u guys to put boxing back out here. Boxing has always been the best . Let’s to a rags to riches story mode like rocky but you choose where your from what you look like and you start at the bottom and grind it out and become the best ever.
Message 64 of 83 (1,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Boxing is on the rise with so many stars right now, while UFC is lacking the star power and depth of good fighters. Now would be the perfect time to not only release Champion as a backward compatible game, it also is the perfect time to make a new EA Boxing game, before someone else sees the market and takes it. 

Message 65 of 83 (1,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Will EA make a new fight night? This way we won't have to wait for backward compatibility.. You can keep UFC but I'm feenin for a good boxing game and fight night was the best
Message 66 of 83 (1,212 Views)

★★ Novice
Its Backwards compatibility NOW!! Omg Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!
Message 67 of 83 (1,084 Views)

★★ Novice
Its here now I omg omg omg omg omg omg omg Gt * HOBogusGwap
Message 68 of 83 (1,106 Views)

★ Novice
Dude got home from work and noticed I had one more game ready to install low and behold it’s fight night champions ummmmm * yes!!!!
Message 69 of 83 (1,100 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
REJOICE 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Message 70 of 83 (1,096 Views)