Re: Will Fight Night Champion be backwards compatible for Xbox One ever?

by Deno662

Original Post

★ Novice
Hi my name its Johnathan and l want this game on my xbox one is my best game ever EA Sports Game ever
Message 41 of 83 (2,752 Views)

★ Novice
I want to play this game. It's the best sports game I've ever played but don't want to buy an Xbox 360 again since I already have an Xbox one
Message 42 of 83 (2,751 Views)

★★ Novice
We have 8000 on each Fight Night Game please bring them back since you are not making s new one
Message 43 of 83 (2,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They will never make this backwards compatible because they are a crooked company currently under investigating by Hawaii. No loot crates no backwards compatibility
Message 44 of 83 (2,609 Views)

★ Novice
Please bring this game to the Xbox one!!!! The controls are so smooth when fighting, the ability to have gyms with your friends. UFC is alright but it just doesn't feel as good when making combos and trying to finish someone off. Im a 35 year old man who makes good money I still drag out the xbox every once in awhile and my friends and I play that game. I would ABSOLUTELY buy that game and pay to level my boxer up. I'm not a boxing fan. EA JUST MADE A GREAT GAME!! Bring it back already.
Message 45 of 83 (2,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We need fight night on Xbox one and PS4 it's better than every UFC game and it's years older
Message 46 of 83 (2,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Total punch control was my favorite
Message 47 of 83 (2,483 Views)

★ Novice

It’s absolute madness that this request seems to be being ignored. There is a massive gap in market for a good boxing game. Just because UFC seems to have the bigger crowd you seem to focus on this. I don’t believe I’m the only one who thinks these games are awful in comparison?!

Surely it can’t cost that much to bring back a classic on backwards compatibility? Think of the fans for once. You’ve ruined fifa which has sent me back to Pro Evo and no doubt others have followed. Don’t go on to lose the power you’ve had across other sports games as well, by upsetting the fans.

Very disappointed. 

Message 48 of 83 (2,464 Views)

Community Manager

@Paulson_Reid A game being released as part of the backward compatibility program is something that Microsoft decides. If you would like to see Fight Night Champions available on the Xbox One then you can vote for it to be added here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility

Darko.png
Message 49 of 83 (2,430 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks, and already have done. Does that apply to EA Access also or can you decide for that?

Ps what about Just making new one?
Message 50 of 83 (2,419 Views)