Betreff: Will Battlefield heroes ever come back?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Will Battlefield heroes ever come back?

★★★ Newbie

Hey.

I though I would ask if there was any plans for bringing back BF Heroes.

I think it would be a great idea because I know a lot of people there would like to get it back.

So just wanted to know if there was any plans about BF Heroes =)

Message 1 of 7 (5,182 Views)

Re: Will Battlefield heroes ever come back?

Community Manager

@TichyPadkjaer Hi! Sorry, we haven't heard anything about a potential return for this game, personally I think it's unlikely. 

I'm sure it won't be too long until we have an announcement for the next Battlefield game, but there's no info for now. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (5,166 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, EA_David there is a video on Youtube(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9U1lWS42SM). I would like you to watch this video. When you are done please realize the success of Fortnite and how Battlefield Heroes is similar. You should bring back the game considering how popular Fortnite is, and you should keep the pay to get coins and buy emotes with them. I mean honestly just please bring this game because you would make money, and the game would most likely blow up considering it is a little like Fortnite as I have already stated AND Fortnite fans would come over to Battlefield Heroes as well. So please David at E.A. please consider bringing this game back.

Also, this was my first ever video game that I have played. 

Message 3 of 7 (4,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie
To be honest I feel the same way. Although from my perspective I got into Fortnite Because it looked similar to BF Heroes. Heroes was a great game, had a good concept. If EA could rewamp it then it could easily surpass it's former glory. And if there is no way that it could happen, then I still do hope that they will allow former players to play on private servers, instead of forcing them to shut down.

Message 4 of 7 (4,407 Views)

★★ Novice

If battlefield heroes would have got a battle royal Mode with the other modes as well. 

Man EA could have made millions...

Message 5 of 7 (1,566 Views)

★★★ Novice

it would be sooooooo nice EA! PLSSS.. Bring it back, with old Accounts.. It would be like Fortnite today, all kids would be playing it.. Amazing game -__-

Message 6 of 7 (806 Views)

Community Manager

Will pass your feedback on @FRE3FLY but as this is quite old will be locking it.

Darko  

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (780 Views)