Why was there never a new NCAA game?

by airjordanm23j

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why was there never a new NCAA game?

★★★ Newbie

Why was there never a new NCAA game? Everyone loved the game, some say it was better than Madden, and after 14 there was never a new game. People have wanted it back forever, but it still isn't back.

Message 1 of 4 (433 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why was there never a new NCAA game?

Community Manager

@airjordanm23j Due to various elements such as licensing and other I believe, getting a game made is difficult and when you have multiple moving outside parts it can be difficult to get everything lined up. The NCAA fans are a passionate bunch, hell I'd love to see a new entry also and as such I will pass your feedback on to the team. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (416 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@airjordanm23j Due to various elements such as licensing and other I believe, getting a game made is difficult and when you have multiple moving outside parts it can be difficult to get everything lined up. The NCAA fans are a passionate bunch, hell I'd love to see a new entry also and as such I will pass your feedback on to the team. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (417 Views)

★★ Guide

Sam Keller killed the game with his lawsuit for EA and the NCAA making money off the likenesses of college players that did not recieve a dime.  EA dished out $60 million dollars to players and the NCAA pulled the licensing.  They told EA that they had to sign each school individually for the licenses.  EA pulled the plug after that.  The reality that EA has not grasped is that Teambuilder and Online Dynasty are the reasons why NCAA Football 14 is still considered the greatest football game ever made.  If EA would just release an updated version of the game with random rosters and made up teams and allow Teambuilder and Online Dynasty this game would be YUGE!  IMV Gaming is trying to make a game like this called Gridiron Champions, if EA would get behind it or take up the initiative it would go over extremely well.  

Message 3 of 4 (359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How long will it take for the team to see this?

Message 4 of 4 (345 Views)