Why is EA not responding to players of Solitaire Blitz?

by Tammeygirl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is EA not responding to players of Solitaire Blitz?

★★ Novice

I play Solitaire Blitz and lost my win streak about a month ago to a power outage. I have sent in a case many times to have my game reinstated to no prevail. We as game players are promised a 72 hour window in which EA will respond and to this date there has never been a reply to my concerns. I can see that EA is responding to other game players of various other games, so why not Solitaire Blitz? EA if you are listening will you see if you can come to grips with Solitaire Blitz and answer our queries? Thank You!

Message 1 of 14 (1,727 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is EA not responding to players of Solitaire Blitz?

Community Manager

Hey @bjb1950 the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 14 (1,593 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @Tammeygirl.

From your post the issue appears to be that you were on a winning streak and then lost that due to a power failure, is that correct? Are you able to load up and play the game or seeing any other issues?

If you lose a game due to a power cut then it is not possible to return you to where you were in the game before it occurred, it is simply not something which we can do.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 14 (1,695 Views)

★★ Novice
Oh that simply is not true. I have had my game reinstated before and so have many others who are prone to power outages. Yes, I can connect to the game, but have not played it for about 6 weeks now, because your EA team has simply dropped the ball on this and others of us who had very high win streaks, which over the years has cost us many, many, many dollars. I did not want to start a new win streak, as I was waiting for a usual reinstatement that we have all come to depend upon. Again your statement above is felonious and made up. You need to talk to your supervisor and get better informed Darko
Message 3 of 14 (1,687 Views)

Community Manager

As I said above @Tammeygirl we are not able to reinstate your game. At times the win streak can be reinstated but we cannot return you to the point you were in the game before the power cut.

If you have spoken with our live support in relation to your issue and they have advised you that the streak cannot be reinstated then I am sorry to say but this would be the case. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 14 (1,667 Views)

★★ Novice
Then answer me this.....why have they done it in the past? Both Cheyenne and Shaun would reinstate my game and others too, to the points they had before the crash occurred. So then what is your answer to this?
Message 5 of 14 (1,652 Views)

★★ Novice
Darko, all I am asking for is for my win streak to be reinstated, not to return me to the point I was at before the crash. My win streak is 12,713.360
Message 6 of 14 (1,635 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me due to an outage in my internet service.  I have contacted EA several times with no response.  I have had my win streak reinstated multiple times due to this problem which has been ongoing with my internet provider.  I am not asking to be returned to my score, just to have my streak back.  My name is Brenda Brown.  Here is my user id:for Solitaire Blitz, which is 1446093802.

Message 7 of 14 (1,629 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey Brenda, hopefully we can get our streaks reinstated once again. I'm not giving up. This has been the norm for years. Hugs!!
Message 8 of 14 (1,615 Views)

Community Manager

As I said above @Tammeygirl while at times our team may reinstate your high score there is no guarantee that this is something they can repeatedly do. If you have contacted support and they have advised you that there is nothing they can do then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change that. If you wish to query this further then please speak with our live support. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 14 (1,596 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @bjb1950 the best thing to do is speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 14 (1,594 Views)