Re: Why can you not upgrade to prevent crashing and thus reward tokens won.

by buckybeercan

Original Post

Why can you not upgrade to prevent crashing and thus reward tokens won.

★★★★★ Novice

You really have a problem with your APP and no one seems to care. I have been reading all the various forums and the problem seems widespread. Your design team must fix these glitches because you are getting a lot if upset players. Thus crashing seems quite coincidental as it always happens when tokens are being awarded. Now, this can only mean two things. You either have a poorly designed sute or it is a scam to keep tokens out of the players hands which seems ludicrous since people will just stop playing. I for one will try once at a challenge and wait for free tokens so I can progress in the game. Since purchases are not available and the service keeps popping up as not available it further shows the dilemma the game is in.

Message 1 of 5 (710 Views)

Community Manager

@buckybeercan Hi,

While we obviously work hard on fixing any glitches that users are encountering, the vast majority of transactions do not encounter any issues.

If you are missing an item, you can always reach out to the team to get assistance: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-contact-support-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (700 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nice try Nils. I have talked to two different advisors who say they have to talk to other experts and I would be contacted in TWO days. Well, one week later and still nothing and the problems are getting worse. My smartphone used to be able to get ,3 free tokens a day which is useless since you can't purchase any boost for that and now it along with my tablet are getting nine because when it being awarded them the system crashes and when you restart all tokens are gone and the service is no longer available. 

I have been sitting on the same challenge on my tablet for 4 days and my smartphone for 3 because I can't access the boosts that would help. To say there are problems is an understatement and it doesn't appear that anyone us doing anything. It is a shame because I went through TPC wuth very few issues but once hitting g St. Andrews the game became a joke. A pity really because the graphics are phenomenal, the challenges (except for the nets) are fun and fair and playing the actual course holes is awesome. I am owed over 110 tokens now and I don't expect I will ever see them so I plug sling and try to win challenges with what the game is providing but soon my patience will force me to uninstall.

Message 3 of 5 (687 Views)

Community Manager

@buckybeercan Wait a second. This was initially posted on Galaxy of Heroes, but it looks like it has been moved to the Origin forums since.

However, from your reply it appears as if you are referring to a Golf game instead.

Can you clarify which exact game you were having the issue with?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 5 (662 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

King of the Course golf. If is an excellent game with tremendous graphics and great challenges but it is designed to not be able to win, unless really lucky, without a second or third turn which requires tokens. I am on the fourth course now and gave spent tokens improving my skill level, getting boosts which the computer decided the time they can be used and overall having fun trying to defeat the challenges. It is impossible, however, unless you have boosts that can push you over that jump and without tokens that is again, impossible. Spending days instead of hours on one challenge is ridiculous!

Message 5 of 5 (658 Views)