Why are the Medal of Honor games not Backwards Compatible on Xbox One EA&Dice?

by BKCCxTiPT0PxREC

Original Post

Why are the Medal of Honor games not Backwards Compatible on Xbox One EA&Dice?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I've been waiting patiently for years for Medal of Honor 2010 and Warfighter to make it to the backwards compatibility list since Xbox announced backwards compatibility.  I  first voted for the medal of honor games to be BC when xbox had the xbox user voice where you could vote for what games you wanted backwards compatible. After waiting months and years ,nothing came to fruition.  Ive tried signing petitions, going to the forums and genral discussions, reaching out to EA support, Xbox support, Phil Spencer head of Xbox , Arron Greenburg, Major Nelson, all the higher ups at Xbox through social media, Executive producers and developers of the games, hash tags , and now I am here. Nothing has worked so far.  What do I have to do to get somebody to listen to me and all the Medal of Honor fans who want to see this beloved franchise live on through the Xbox backwards compatibility program, and not only us but new gamers will be able to experience Medal of Honor. I've seen battlefield bad company, bad company 2, battlefield 1943, battlefield 3 , mass effect 1, mass effect 2 , mass effect 3, the dead space series, Crisis series, Dragon age games, Skate games, Army of 2,  Mirrors edge, Plants vs zombies,  Black , SXX, Burnout paradise and Burnout paradise remastered and there's more than that, but there is only 1 Medal of game that's backwards compatible which is Airborne. The Medal of Honor franchise should be the first for backwards compatibility. It where a lot of popular games today got their roots. Please EA  and Dice LA or whoever may read this spread the word or someone that has the ability to help, brings these games to the backwards compatibility program.  Let Medal of Honor not be forgotten.

Message 1 of 10 (27,238 Views)

Re: Why are the Medal of Honor games not Backwards Compatible on Xbox One EA&amp

Community Manager

Thanks for the post @BKCCxTiPT0PxREC, as Xbox are behind the Xbox Backward Compatability program the best thing to do is post your request here:  https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (27,217 Views)

Re: Why are the Medal of Honor games not Backwards Compatible on Xbox One EA&amp

★★★ Newbie

@BKCCxTiPT0PxREC wrote:

I've been waiting patiently for years for Medal of Honor 2010 and Warfighter to make it to the backwards compatibility list since Xbox announced backwards compatibility.  I  first voted for the medal of honor games to be BC when xbox had the xbox user voice where you could vote for what games you wanted backwards compatible. After waiting months and years ,nothing came to fruition.  Ive tried signing petitions, going to the forums and genral discussions, reaching out to EA support, Xbox support, Phil Spencer head of Xbox , Arron Greenburg, Major Nelson, all the higher ups at Xbox through social media, Executive producers and developers of the games, hash tags , and now I am here. Nothing has worked so far.  What do I have to do to get somebody to listen to me and all the Medal of Honor fans who want to see this beloved franchise live on through the Xbox backwards compatibility program, and not only us but new gamers will be able to experience Medal of Honor. I've seen battlefield bad company, bad company 2, battlefield 1943, battlefield 3 , mass effect 1, mass effect 2 , mass effect 3, the dead space series, Crisis series, Dragon age games, Skate games, Army of 2,  Mirrors edge, Plants vs zombies,  Black , SXX, Burnout paradise and Burnout paradise remastered and there's more than that, but there is only 1 Medal of game that's backwards compatible which is Airborne. The Medal of Honor franchise should be the first for backwards compatibility. It where a lot of popular games today got their roots. Please EA  and Dice LA or whoever may read this spread the word or someone that has the ability to help, brings these games to the backwards compatibility program.  Let Medal of Honor not be forgotten.

Yo también estoy esperando que medal of honor warfighter entre en retrocompatibilidad cuando va a salir por favor 

Message 3 of 10 (23,613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Y yes I agree with everything you have said it is so stupid but they don't bring medal of honour back and medal of honour warfighter to the backwards compatible program it's pathetic they bring out crap silly games for kids but the decent games they leave behind I don't get it I totally understand your frustration why don't they listen if they remastered it and brought it back I buy it and I think you would two and a lot of other people would but obviously they don't want to make money they just want to sell microtransactions to make their money but they did that with battlefield Star wars 2 and they lost millions so somebody who works for them was a bit thick

Message 4 of 10 (19,681 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me too I would definitely buy it I've got airborne so why not warfighter. Come on EA get together with whoever and make it happen.

Message 5 of 10 (18,671 Views)

Re: Why are the Medal of Honor games not Backwards Compatible on Xbox One EA&

★★★ Newbie
@BKCCxTiPT0PxREC You right I have all the medal of honor games and can't play none of them on Xbox one. EA needs to fix that they had us spend our money for them. And Xbox need to do something about that.
Message 6 of 10 (16,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They haven’t brought these games into backcompat, but they’re bringing the series to VR. I’m down for that but why haven’t you brought to fan favorite games to backwards compatibility to let people enjoy these games again. 

Message 7 of 10 (15,807 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been thinking this for a couple of years, like the only 2 games left they need to do, amazing games, I'd still happily pay full price

Message 8 of 10 (15,639 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Still waiting. What EA waiting for?

Message 9 of 10 (12,497 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @Nic727_1.

I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (12,478 Views)