When fight night champion 2

by fighterboxing101

Original Post

Is there any chance of fight night champion coming out on Nintendo Switch?

★★★ Newbie

Fight Night Champion is my favorite game of all time. I'm just wondering are there any plans to bring it out on the Nintendo Switch?

Message 11 of 30 (4,275 Views)

Re: When is the New Fight Night coming? Tired of UFC games!!!

★★★ Newbie

Yeah. I'd love if they even just brought the original fight night champion to the Nintendo Switch. Fight Night on the go? Yes please!

But a Fight Night Champion 2 would be the dream. 

Message 12 of 30 (4,278 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes we really need to have a new Fight Night game. It has been a long time and the UFC games just do not do it for me.

Message 13 of 30 (4,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Its doubtful the game will be made, unless its someone othrr than EA. I mean, what do you expect from the company the killed Origin and shelved a potential there privateer installment. No care for the overwhelming call for it.. EA is quite simply, out of touch.
Message 14 of 30 (4,068 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Most of us would be happy with FNC backwards compatibility at the moment but EA won't even do that
Message 15 of 30 (3,918 Views)

Community Manager

@BeardedBerk Backward compatibility is at the discretion of Sony and Microsoft so if you would like to see the game on Xbox as part of the backward compatibility then you can vote for it here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 30 (3,911 Views)

Re: When fight night champion 2

★★★ Newbie
We need boxing back
Message 17 of 30 (3,808 Views)

Re: When fight night champion 2

★★★★ Novice
Ea We Need Fight Night Champion 2 !!!!
Message 18 of 30 (3,651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko @Straatford87

Any word on that new fight night game?  Hasnt been a boxing game in so long.  TBH I dont own a next gen console - if a new fight night is released I will buy 1 to play it.

Boxing is so fun as a video game.  Remember the hype of Fight Night round 3.  It was one of the console release titles (xbox360/ps3) when it came out and turned out to be one of, if not the best game that was released with the console because it really showed of what the next gens were capable of.  It was popular as a game on its own regardless of if ppl were actually boxing fans IRL, it was simply FUN to play!

Remember this!?! (E3 Demo Vid)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJQ38aRr1Ug

Turned out it wasnt actual gameplay footage ha!, but the hype was so real and it still ended up being an awesome game.

FightNight/boxing is the only vid game i want to play, plz.  Have played every fight night released and am jonesing for a new 1 so badly, along with friends who've always played.  UFC doesnt come close.

EA, 2KSports, Someone!  Make a boxing game,  Would settle for a realistic/sport sim boxing game with fictional fighters.

Message 19 of 30 (3,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I too would love a boxing game even if it had generic fighters , everybody will just make the greats anyways . I am tired of having to buy and play mma games with great standup and terrible clinch and ground . Why do you guys not just stick with what you're good at boxing games . Plus the mma viewers are aging out and their viewership is on a steady decline and their average fans are now in there 30's so you cant say they sell any better due to there demographic because both sports are similar to that regard .
Message 20 of 30 (2,929 Views)