Whats release date for Command And Conquer Remastered Games Please give hint?

by doliquidocelot

Original Post

Highlighted

Whats release date for Command And Conquer Remastered Games Please give hint?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The title says it all i want to know from community manager when is it expected to release the command and conquer remastered games please help.

Message 1 of 3 (1,046 Views)

Re: Whats release date for Command And Conquer Remastered Games Please give hint

[ Edited ]

@doliquidocelot that isn't exactly confirmed officially. And even IF the CM team has access to such information, they are also bound by NDA's. I will point that there was no confirmation on any of the official channels, yet and that the posts seem a bit shady. I know that everyone wants a new C&C or RA game or at least the old ones remastered. But unless we have an official confirmation in a press release, this is just an unconfirmed affirmation. 

Also, please do not ask for anything related to Dune. EA and anyone else do not have the rights anymore. Those are lost, as Herbert Estate flexed their muscles and sue pretty much every dev/publisher that worked on a Dune game. Between the Herbert Estate and the gaming industry is a lot of bad blood and no one will touch the IP anymore. As a result, none of the Dune games can be sold/remaster/remake anymore, nor new games can be made. 

Also, i've removed the self-advertising link for your youtube channel. See the "dont's" section for AHQ

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 3 (1,027 Views)

Re: Whats release date for Command And Conquer Remastered Games Please give hint

★ Novice

This post was by None other than ea employee called Jim Vesella on reddit and the mods of r/commandandconquer akhnoweldged this as an official post from an EA Representative, the post was regarding announcement of New Command And Conquer Remastered Games for PC, that is why i put the video which clearly showed the announcement by EA employee Producer Jim Vesella; sorry for that. Hence i am asking again when we expect these games to be released Help!!!

Message 3 of 3 (1,021 Views)