illegal private server warhammer online

by africanparrot

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Haven't received the promised refund in over a month!!!

Hello, after several days of interation with customer support for showing proof of purchase for warhammer online: age of reckoning 5 x 60day game time codes, I was told that refund is eligible and will be given in 10-15 days from [edit: email address removed] on Jan. 8th, 2014. It has been over a month as of now and I still haven't received any refund nor notifications, I contacted [edit: email address removed] over 10 times, just no response, Warhammer Online Forum is deleted, email support is not answering and everything is wiped clean, nothing else is left, I wonder what is going on? So whatever I paid is for nothing? You can't do business like this, I need an answer, please let me know!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Support Update Ticket# 8796902

Message 1 of 19 (1,633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Haven't received the promised refund in over a month!!!

Community Manager

@SneakyRabbit66 Hi there,

Apologies for the hassle getting in contact with us. While we clearly did not manage to get back to you within the promised timeframe I can confirm that we do have your emails and we will get back to you shortly.

Sorry for keeping you waiting once again, just hang in there for a little bit longer.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 19 (1,653 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I wonder if anyone else is facing the similar situation? Whenever you tried to contact for help, as you click thru, the support center will direct you to the same website and ask you to send email to that no reply customer support email address, lol

Message 2 of 19 (1,633 Views)

Community Manager

@SneakyRabbit66 Hi there,

Apologies for the hassle getting in contact with us. While we clearly did not manage to get back to you within the promised timeframe I can confirm that we do have your emails and we will get back to you shortly.

Sorry for keeping you waiting once again, just hang in there for a little bit longer.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 3 of 19 (1,654 Views)

still getting charged for warhammer online.

★ Novice
Title says it all. I want my money back for a service that is no longer provided.
Message 4 of 19 (1,580 Views)

Re: still getting charged for warhammer online.

Community Manager

Oh dear. Please contact support using the steps below, they should be able to look into things and get you straightened out.

https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#contact

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 19 (1,579 Views)

★ Novice
I am still having issues. This could not be solved through live chat. What now?
Message 6 of 19 (1,565 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, checking the logs I can't see a Live Chat. Did you get to talk to an agent?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 19 (1,549 Views)

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

★★★ Newbie

i do understand you have shut down warhammer online age of reckoning and thats your business and decision, but i find it highly unreasonable that i can not use or access my expantion packs i have paid good money for. all im asking is for my expantion packs back so i can download them onto my computer and use them when i want. where is has cost me $53.94US ( cost more as i live in Australia)  for the packs and $149.90US to use your server only to find out i have no way of retreiving what i have paid for.

regards fenech13

Message 8 of 19 (1,524 Views)

illegal private server warhammer online

★★★ Newbie

hello this is mainly for the devs this has been reported many times but nothing has been done about it.^^Illegal private server warhammer online.The forum site

is  http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/index.php which ip is 178.32.153.250 finland. then theres the server thats hosting the game for the client 1.4.8 to connect to using cracked launcher which conects to ip of 31.186.229.135 of user maxhayman uk london why hasnt this been took down yet ?

Message 9 of 19 (1,534 Views)

WAR!

★★ Newbie
GIVE US WARHAMMER ONLINE BACK!!!
Message 10 of 19 (1,520 Views)