Unfair removal from games previously purchased

by DayandNight2525

Original Post

Unfair removal from games previously purchased

★★★ Newbie
I have gone through Xbox and EA and I finally got some questions answered through EA however what they decided to do has me baffled.... I purchased NCAA Football 2014 and Top Spin 4 through the Xbox Marketplace on my Xbox 360 5 years ago. I did get the chance to enjoy them for some time, however, I was convinced that when I purchased these games I will have them available to me whenever. Recently I had my Hard drive crash which in turn deleted all of my downloaded games. I then got a new one and tried downloading these games to play. I cannot find them anywhere on my Xbox store so I contact Xbox, they said that the game designers have pulled the games from the marketplace and that I would need to speak to EA about this issue. I did talk to them but got the run around about how the text support couldn’t handle this issue. He then put the issue as resolved. I called the next day and finally got an answer that confirmed what Xbox said that the game designers pulled the game from the marketplace. I was then told to compensate for this loss I would be given a PC game for free. I do not own a PC with the capabilities to play these games online so I asked to get a free game from the system I had the issue with. They then refused and said they could only provide me with a free PC game. I have never owned a game on PC through EA so this had me baffled. I asked to speak with a manager and was told all were in a meeting. I left my phone number to have one call me. I than look back at my ticket and find that the person helping me declared it resolved. THIS HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED! This is sooo unfair. I am entitled to continue to play these titles. I paid $59.99 to have unlimited acces whenever I want. Please advise any future steps I can take to be able to play these games...
Message 1 of 1 (304 Views)