Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for iOS

by calix805

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi , i got umk3 like 1 or 2 days ago and i have not seen any sign of either noob saibot or rain. If they are in the game plz tell me how to unlock them and i have already unlocked ermac and jade but that noob and rain i really need. Whoever answers this is awesome!

Message 1 of 16 (13,666 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for iOS

Community Manager

EA is removing several of its older titles from the App Store, but if you already own these games, you will still be able to play them without interruption.*

As always, we encourage our players to back up their app purchases in iCloud. If you uninstall the app without backing it up on iCloud or iTunes, you may not be able to redownload your game. You can learn how to back up and restore your games from a backup here.

If you purchased one or more of the below games from the App Store, you can install the game on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if you have a compatible version of iOS.

*See the below table for a list of games being removed, and their compatible iOS versions

Title Name Platform Minimum Supported iOS Max Supported iOS
Ultimate Mortal Kombat™ 3 iOS 3 7.1.2
Ultimate Mortal Kombat™ 3 for iPad iOS 3.2 7.1.2

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/some-ea-games-are-being-removed-from-the-app-store/

View in thread

Message 8 of 16 (16,586 Views)

All Replies

Anonymous

There is no way to play as either Rain or Noob Saibot, but you can unlock a battle with Noob if you defeat Shao Khan (arcade ladder) on grandmaster difficulty and select the skull treasure on the far right side once you beat him.

Message 2 of 16 (13,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I recently bought this game and to my disappointment, it doesn't fit the entire iPhone 5 screen. Are they planning on an update for this by any chance?

Message 3 of 16 (13,627 Views)

mortal kombat on android

★★★ Newbie

will umk3 come to android like it did on ios? please let me know.

Message 4 of 16 (13,557 Views)

Re: mortal kombat on android

★★★★★ Newbie

Maybe maybe not. if this was something worth posting here id tell you instead ill find my email adress that goes to a Ea executive

Message 5 of 16 (13,551 Views)

Re: mortal kombat on android

Community Manager

@ValenteTorrez wrote:

will umk3 come to android like it did on ios? please let me know.

@ValenteTorrez  Hi,

I am currently not aware of any plans to bring Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 to Android. However, should this change in the future, we will let you know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 16 (13,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Few things...
1. Except for this post a question thing, I have been unable to find a support section for ultimate mortal kombat 3. You need to make support for this app more accessible. If not going to support the app, then quit selling it. It's not fair to customers to buy an app the find out there is no support for the app.

2. You really should consider making more difficulty settings and making the changes in setting more gradual, because after the beginner challenge it becomes pretty much impossible. If you won't make adjustments to difficulty settings, than at least provide other ways to unlock the hidden characters.

3. At times the character becomes slightly unresponsive and then you loose. Super annoying and needs to be fixed.

The biggest problems however, are the sudden increase in difficulty and the difficulty of receiving support for the app. I was able to find support for other apps, but not mortal kombat.

But seriously, if your not going to provide support for the app, then you SHOULDN'T BE SELLING IT.

Seriously! if your going to keep the app in the shape it's in, glitches and all, and not support it, than you really shouldn't expecting money for it. Maybe it's just me, but that's pretty lame. Am I missing something about how to find support for this app? If so, I'd love to be corrected and pointed to the right direction.

To be honest, in its current shape, I find the game to be rather disgraceful.
Message 7 of 16 (13,508 Views)

Community Manager

EA is removing several of its older titles from the App Store, but if you already own these games, you will still be able to play them without interruption.*

As always, we encourage our players to back up their app purchases in iCloud. If you uninstall the app without backing it up on iCloud or iTunes, you may not be able to redownload your game. You can learn how to back up and restore your games from a backup here.

If you purchased one or more of the below games from the App Store, you can install the game on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch if you have a compatible version of iOS.

*See the below table for a list of games being removed, and their compatible iOS versions

Title Name Platform Minimum Supported iOS Max Supported iOS
Ultimate Mortal Kombat™ 3 iOS 3 7.1.2
Ultimate Mortal Kombat™ 3 for iPad iOS 3.2 7.1.2

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/some-ea-games-are-being-removed-from-the-app-store/

Message 8 of 16 (16,587 Views)

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for iPhone

★★★ Newbie

I can not  pay Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on my iPhone i dont know why and is not in the Appstore .

Message 9 of 16 (13,468 Views)

Re: Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for iPhone

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, same problem since iOS 8 Frown

Please help.

Message 10 of 16 (13,465 Views)