UFC Undisputed 3

by knowyourrole

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC Undisputed 3

★ Newbie

Now that you at EA have the rights will the DLC for UFC Undisputed 3 be reuploaded to the online store? . In particular Alistair Overeem Standard smile

It would really make a big difference and i would be very apreciative for any help/tips i can get.

Message 3 of 37 (4,489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My PS3 redeem code for UFC 3 is not working

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

In this case, there is unfortunately no support that EA can provide as the third iteration of game had not been developed nor being maintained by EA. However, we are working on a new title for the franchise which will certainly feature multiplayer in UFC. Stay tuned for updates.

View in thread

Message 8 of 37 (4,491 Views)

All Replies

Next Gen Boxing

★ Newbie

Hey EA people are there any plans for a next gen Boxing game, Fight night or otherwise? 

Message 1 of 37 (4,152 Views)

Re: Next Gen Boxing

Community Manager (retired)
Well, you have two things to take into consideration when looking at this question:
- On the one hand, you have E3 coming in a a matter of weeks, usually a big event to announce games, especially with the new generation of consoles coming this year.
- On the other hand, Peter Moore said earlier this year that EA was going to refocus its business on a smaller amount of franchises, which probably means that smaller titles are not going to be pursued.

I guess we'll only know during E3, so stay tuned for announcements! Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 37 (4,151 Views)

UFC Undisputed 3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

About UFC Undisputed 3 Season Pass and Contender's pack dlc

Is there a way I can purchase both season pass and contender's pack dlc for ufc undisputed 3 game for ps3?

Message 4 of 37 (4,347 Views)

My PS3 redeem code for UFC 3 is not working

★★ Newbie

Hi support team,

I bought UFC 3 for PS3 and wasn´t able to make work a redeem code for multiplayer online game (I´m getting a message that it was wrong or not valid).

Please help me with this issue (as UFC license was sold to EA from THQ). Is there any issue with UFC 3 online servers?

Regards

Message 5 of 37 (4,328 Views)

Make sure you're not mistaking an O for a 0 or L for I or vise versa and ect.

If it still doesn't work then you'll need to contact support.

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Go there then click on the blue button syaing: Contact a game advisor.

Type in your problem then select your game and contact support.

Message 6 of 37 (4,326 Views)

Ea UFC

★ Newbie
Will Ea UFC be associated with Virgingaming.com ?
Thanks
Message 7 of 37 (4,124 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

In this case, there is unfortunately no support that EA can provide as the third iteration of game had not been developed nor being maintained by EA. However, we are working on a new title for the franchise which will certainly feature multiplayer in UFC. Stay tuned for updates.

Message 8 of 37 (4,492 Views)

Re: Ea UFC

★★★★★ Expert

This is AHQ, and you are asking that of your fellow gamers.  We don't know any more about it than you do, and probably even less.

Message 9 of 37 (4,104 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@rdeordiy wrote:

Hi support team,

Regards

Even if your game was an EA game this time around, you asked that question at AHQ, which is a gamer to gamer Self-help interaaction forum. 

There is no such thing as any "Official Support" here, sorry

Message 10 of 37 (4,309 Views)