Two Worlds 2

by preciouspromise

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Two Worlds 2

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I downloaded two worlds 2, downloaded just fine and installed just fine. I try to play it but before it loads all the way i get a thing that it stopped working n windows is trying to find a solution.  please help Frown

Message 1 of 10 (1,614 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Two Worlds 2: Velvet game of the year edition

Community Manager

Not all games available in Origin are made here at EA. For those titles and games that we didn't have a hand in getting out there, we usually aren't able to help you as well as the people who really put in the work.

While we're happy to help you with any issues between you making your purchases on the Origin store until you start installing, but after that point it's best to get help from your game's publisher: 

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (1,627 Views)

All Replies

Re: Two worlds 2 purchace but cant play

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@preciouspromise wrote:

I downloaded two worlds 2, downloaded just fine and installed just fine. I try to play it but before it loads all the way i get a thing that it stopped working n windows is trying to find a solution.  please help Frown

Does it give you an error number or a description of the error?

I read in another forum that a graphics card driver update solved the problem.

Message 2 of 10 (1,612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'll let you know once it's done reinstalling. it's very possible its graphics needs some looking at. it's a windows problem, i have vista so I dont think it's the game itself. at times windows doesnt like origin either but it runs my sims 3 games just fine so yeah I'll let you know once i check that out thank you

Message 3 of 10 (1,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

updating graphics did the trick,  thanks!

Message 4 of 10 (1,604 Views)

[Two Worlds II] Unable to redeem Two Worlds II code.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I received a copy of Two Worlds II and Origin is unable to redeem the code for some reason. I checked, checked and checked again used capitals/no dashes/spaces etc but Origin will not recognize the code.

Since EA removed the 'contact a game advisor' - > CHAT thing and I cba calling.... I'm trying here.

Thanks in advance..

Message 5 of 10 (1,590 Views)

Re: Unable to redeem Two Worlds II code.

EA Staff

Hello mwbreur,

This is indeed an issue that would need to reviewed by an Advisor. The availability of the Live Chat options does depend on the time of day and the language you have set on the help.ea.com page. If you are comfortable in chatting in English, feel free to change the country on the page to USA and the Live Chat option should become available.

Regards,

Kristi

Message 6 of 10 (1,524 Views)

Two Worlds II

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Corrupt download

I downloaded two worlds, but when I installed the game it just says it didn't install properly and now I can't play. What do I do?

Message 7 of 10 (1,573 Views)

Two Worlds 2: Velvet game of the year edition

★ Novice

Two worlds 2 velvet game of the year edition is giving me connection issues, i am buying new games (CoD: AW, TITANFALL, Dragon AGE: Inquistion). The DRM is something I do not want more problems with, i paid for an already owned game, multiple copies. This one is download from Origin. May I have a package the game up, please?

Message 8 of 10 (1,556 Views)

Re: Two Worlds 2: Velvet game of the year edition

Community Manager

Not all games available in Origin are made here at EA. For those titles and games that we didn't have a hand in getting out there, we usually aren't able to help you as well as the people who really put in the work.

While we're happy to help you with any issues between you making your purchases on the Origin store until you start installing, but after that point it's best to get help from your game's publisher: 

Message 9 of 10 (1,628 Views)

Two Worlds II doesn't start up

★★★ Newbie

Two Worlds II crashed and now it won't work at all.  Any help would be great. 

Message 10 of 10 (1,520 Views)