Transformers: Dark of the Moon for iOS

by wolf000111

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transformers: Dark of the Moon for iOS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, I recently bought the game Transformers Dark Of The Moon for iPhone and since I upgrade to iOS6, crashes every time I start it, I hope that you soon can release a patch for the game because my little son is very disappointed by this situation, its really annoying to pay for something that doesn't work

Best regards

Javier

Message 1 of 11 (1,546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transformers: Dark of the Moon for iOS

Community Manager
The game has been removed from the store. Unfortunately it does look like the game will not be returning.

If there are any updates in the future, we will let you know.

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (1,678 Views)

All Replies

[Transformers: Dark of the Moon] won't load

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Help son is upset game purchased now dent work won't load want refund for itune

Message 2 of 11 (1,532 Views)

Re: [Transformers: Dark of the Moon] Transformers iPhone Game crashes

Community Manager

Hi wolf000111,

At the moment, Transformers: Dark of the Moon is not supported on these boards.

If would would like to see Transformers: Dark of the Moon supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 3 of 11 (1,323 Views)

Re: [Transformers: Dark of the Moon] won't load

Community Manager

Hi lmlvelez,

At the moment, Transformers: Dark of the Moon is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Transformers: Dark of the Moon supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 4 of 11 (1,321 Views)

[Transformers: Dark Of The Moon] - iPad

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was looking to buy an EA mobile game (Transformers: Dark Of The Moon) for my ipad but it's no longer listed in the apple store. It still shows up on the EA site which has a Buy link to Apple. My wife just bought the game two weeks ago. I was wondering if the game was coming back again or am I just out of luck?

Message 5 of 11 (1,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What happened to the game on iTunes?
Message 6 of 11 (1,509 Views)

Community Manager
The game has been removed from the store. Unfortunately it does look like the game will not be returning.

If there are any updates in the future, we will let you know.
Message 7 of 11 (1,679 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@wolf000111 wrote:

Hi, I recently bought the game Transformers Dark Of The Moon for iPhone and since I upgrade to iOS6, crashes every time I start it, I hope that you soon can release a patch for the game because my little son is very disappointed by this situation, its really annoying to pay for something that doesn't work

Best regards

Javier

Although Origin offers more games for sale than only the EA produced titles, the support for such non-EA games remains with the distributor, which, I believe, is Blizzard for that game. 

Message 8 of 11 (1,499 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Gorath is correct regarding the support for the majority of these games.

That said in this case the iOS game had been released by Electronic Arts, unlike the console and Pc game which is indeed from Blizzard.

Cheers,
Nils

Message 9 of 11 (1,495 Views)

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

★★★ Newbie

why cant I download Transformers: Dark of the Moon for ipad?

Message 10 of 11 (1,449 Views)