Total Club Manager 2005

by seuspiritt

Original Post

Re: Total Club Manager 2005

★★★ Newbie

Hi @ivrognard you wrote that there are some other ways too to run TCM 2005 besides the one you described. Can you please share them? I am experiencing the same issue with TCM 2004 and would love to be able to play again..

Message 21 of 22 (1,104 Views)

Re: Total Club Manager 2005

@Reudlak one involves disabling the drivers service that prevents the old protection drivers from being installed on Windows 10. The other involves creating a signed driver that will allow the old protection drivers to be installed. Both methods will expose the PC to high security risks (viruses, malware and so on). So, no, i can't recommend those in good faith.

A dual boot PC, a  Virtual Machine or getting an old PC that can run Windows 7 and isn't connected to internet (Windows 7 lost its support, so security isn't up-to-date), those are your best and easiest to use options. Personally, i've used older parts from my previous PC, scavenged for the ones that i had to replace and built a rig just for old games. I still regret throwing away my old analog display (being young and stupid back then...)

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 22 of 22 (1,087 Views)