Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2020 with The Masters

by Cooke1142

Original Post

Re: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2020 with The Masters

★★★ Newbie

EA make PGA 2020 and absolutley knock it out the park , add tons of courses with beautiful scenery with all the fantasy courses like thy predator and emerald dragon from past games , add all the major tournaments with all the worlds top golfers and courses , make the player clothing and clubs customisation options massive adding all the top golf brands and much much more , also you should make this available on all platforms including PC, me personally i have bought every tiger woods game and TGC games as well and this is just my opinion but TGC games just do not cut it i cant stand the mechanics of it , give me a new PGA 2020 with all the new content and keeping the incredible game play of past titles like 2013 and 2014 thank you !!

Message 11 of 39 (3,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sry EA but the Rory game is complete garbage looks and plays like it got made in 5 mins its terrible not trying to offend or roast anyone here just have to be honest and put my feelings on the game out there!!

Message 12 of 39 (3,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Definitely couldn't agree more TW 2013 best golf game i have ever played bar none !!

Message 13 of 39 (3,971 Views)

★★★ Newbie

TW 2013 Remastered Please EA  Do it ;-))

Message 14 of 39 (3,969 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I agree with everyone about a new EA 2020 golf game release. EA TW08 is still running strong at http://www.coursedownloads.com and there are a couple of clubs in their Community Links.

I still download free courses from there but yes indeed, I would love to see a new EA Golf game.

I am PC golfer. Nothing against consoles for other players. A release for both machines would bring  thousands of player to EA again.

A new game would include all swing options i.e 3Click-Meter and Mouse-Motion.

Message 15 of 39 (3,702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EA Developers would enjoy creating a new PC/Console 2020 version of Tiger Woods golf.  Or whatever person's name you want to put on the title of the game is fine with me. As I stated in previous post there are thousands of PC virtual golfers ready to jump-ship from TW08 and other still active golf game.

Think about the title in this way. The golf game would be kicking off a new decade with 2020.  The 2020 is symbolic in many positive ways.

Please create a downloadable version independent of Steam or Origin.  Just EA Servers.

We all await your reply and will share a positive reply to everyone we know.  I am speaking for the other posters because I know they would want to let the world know there is something better on the horizon.

Cool

Message 16 of 39 (3,563 Views)

[ Edited ]

@AUTOGOLPE EA announces its new games at EA Play. So if there is no mention of that this year, you will probably not see it this year. There are plenty of sports games that EA did really better than the competition (NCAA series, Tiger Woods, MVP Baseball/Triple Play series, their own football/soccer manager series and so on, Rugby). Sadly, those are gone for now, because of various reasons (copyright, expired licenses, lawsuits, lack of sales and so on). We can only hope that they will be back at some point. For now, i am grateful that Madden is back on PC and hope that NBA and NHL will follow. I miss that EA Sports that covered a lot of sports, bringing joy to various sports fans and i keep my hopes that it will return someday. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 17 of 39 (3,545 Views)

★★ Novice
@Cooke1142 I strongly disagree. The Golf Club 2019 blows any Tiger Woods game out the water. It took me over a year to master the game. Tiger Woods took about a week to master. Its better when a game is more difficult to get used to. It's just like playing real golf. One day you can have a cracking round and the next, your ready for launching the controller. Let's hope a new release of TGC is not far away!!
Message 18 of 39 (3,453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am not sure when a new game will come out, but i do know that in 2019, ea sports went to a few golf courses, included tpc sawgrass, for course mapping.

hopefully this is an indication that they are working on getting the franchise going again.

Message 19 of 39 (3,331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bleh.

The Golf Club games totally blow.

Sorry, but they get so many things wrong.  No thank you.

It seems like they are done making those (thank god - HB studios sucks at making games - just look at their whole library of garbage)

Message 20 of 39 (3,300 Views)