Theme Hospital

by elimirks

Original Post

Theme Hospital Crashing

★★★ Newbie

Theme Hospital keeps crashing. I have tried to re-install the game but it has not worked. All my save files are gone and it won't even let me start a new game. Any suggestions?

Message 81 of 205 (2,080 Views)

Re: Theme Hospital

★ Novice

Nils.....was hoping for a resolution to this by now.  Are there problems with the game on EA or Origins end?  Mine had been working fine until the big promo of 'free on origin' began and I haven't been able to play since.

Message 82 of 205 (2,085 Views)

Theme Hospital Help - Frozen on start up, wont load

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have just downloaded Theme Hospital much to my excitement Standard smile

Downloaded & Installed, but when I go to play it, the mouse cusor icon freezes, the menu doesn't show up its frozen on the blackboard screen before the professor walks in, if i move my mouse around I can hear it pinging over the options but nothing shows up graphics wise.

The graphics just seem to be dying out and not coping.

What can I do to fix this I really want to play!!!

Message 83 of 205 (2,183 Views)

Theme Hospital

★★★ Newbie
Just downloaded theme hospital but when I build the rooms the door doesn't appear when I'm meant to place it! It lets me go on to the next stage but I can't place anything in the room and people can't get in and out!! Can anyone help??
Message 84 of 205 (2,123 Views)

Theme Hospital won't load

★★★ Newbie

I have downloaded the free theme hospital game, but won't run. I'm on Windows 8 & it comes up with an error in the dos window:

"exit to error: can't init SDL DirectInputDevice: :Set DataFormat: Invalid parameters

Can anyone help?

Message 85 of 205 (2,160 Views)

Theme Hospital - Can you help?

★★★ Newbie

Before I had even played the game, theme hospital said that my saved data did not match up with my cloud and computer.

When opened it did not load properly, I have uninstalled it and downloaded again it done the same thing...

I have Windows 7 and can play any other game... ?

Message 86 of 205 (2,126 Views)

Theme hospital sounds

★★★★★ Novice

Ive had theme hospital for about a week now and its been playing fine exept when i now open it up and play the game all the anoucments that are made (eg: Doctor needed in GP's office etc) sound really horrible (its hard to explain how they sound really) erm they kinda sound all crakly muffled and im not really sure how to fix this and its kinda annoying becuse i cant really understand what the annoucment says please help!!

Message 87 of 205 (1,500 Views)

uninstall theme hospital

★★★ Newbie

So I installed theme hospital and something happened I dont even know,  but it kicked me out of the game and now it won't let me play the game or uninstall it and I want it off my origin. Can someone help me! 

Message 88 of 205 (2,135 Views)

Re: Theme Hospital freezes

★★★ Newbie

i've been having this problem too, very annoying. Any help would be appreciated!

Message 89 of 205 (2,146 Views)

Can someone please fix Theme Hospital!!

★ Novice

I've posted about this in the other thread but there has been no solution to the problem.

I've had Theme Hospital a few months now and played it with no problems then as soon as it's on offer for free from Origin my game won't play any more.  I've uninstalled it and installed it again but it won't play.  The DOSbox comes up empty whereas before it had a few lines of writing in it and once that goes off the screen........nothing!  The game doesn't load at all.  I'm almost finished the game and this is frustrating the life out of me!!

Message 90 of 205 (2,138 Views)