Theme Hospital

by elimirks

Original Post

Theme Hospital won't load

★★★ Newbie

I bought and downloaded Theme hospital on origin however it will not load tried all the different compatibility settings if I keep pressing cap locks it loads but only while I continually press it.I have a windows 7 computer and not sure what to do.

Message 21 of 205 (12,548 Views)

Re: Theme Hospital won't load

Community Manager

@disen42 Hi,

If the game is starting in full screen, try pressing ALT+Enter to force it into windowed mode instead, as the full screen may be the culprit.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 22 of 205 (12,545 Views)

Theme Hospital can't run on Win 8

★★★ Newbie

I don't know why Theme Hospital don't run on Win 8. Someone can help me?

Message 23 of 205 (12,537 Views)

Anyone want theme hospital on App Store?

★★★ Newbie
Hi,

I see that theme park has been designed for iPad but can't find theme hospital. Is there any chance of a theme hospital being made? The original game would be great for touchscreen use! I'd also (not sure about others) be prepared to pay for the app as it's such a classic! If you agree please comment below! EA please will you consider this? Thanks
Message 24 of 205 (12,527 Views)

Theme Hospital

★★★ Newbie

I have just bought the game Theme Hospital on origin. It plays fine until I get to the part where I need to put my name in. I type my name in and press entre but it jsut stays on that page. I have also tried the space bar but have had no luck. What should I do ? :womanfrustrated:

Message 25 of 205 (12,477 Views)

Re: Theme Hospital

★ Guide

Perhaps this will help? http://www.gog.com/forum/theme_hospital/unable_to_enter_name/post13

"I finally managed to enter my name the other day, try playing around with the caps lock and numlock buttons."

"I managed to get my name entered after disabling Num Lock"
Message 26 of 205 (12,473 Views)

Re: Theme Hospital

Community Manager

@tfishell wrote:

Perhaps this will help? http://www.gog.com/forum/theme_hospital/unable_to_enter_name/post13

"I finally managed to enter my name the other day, try playing around with the caps lock and numlock buttons."

"I managed to get my name entered after disabling Num Lock"

@Zoney123 Does the above suggestion from tfishell (thanks!) resolve your issue?

Message 27 of 205 (12,469 Views)

Theme Hospital keeps Freezing

★★★ Newbie

My pointer keeps freezing shortly after beginning to play sometimes before my hospital even opens!!!  Very frustrating, some advice would be greatly appreciated.

Message 28 of 205 (12,462 Views)

Theme Hospital - How to config?

★★★ Novice

DLed Theme Hospital - Game loads and takes me to the screen to enter your nickname. I can not properly type a nick in as this screen is glitched and does goofy things. How can I access the DOSbox configs for sound and video? I'm sure the solution is as easy as changing the config, however I can not access any portion of the dosbox configs, please advise. THank you.

Message 29 of 205 (12,423 Views)

Re: Theme Hospital - How to config?

Community Manager

@GreeneVelvet Hi,

Please check out the solutions posted at this link. If you are on a desktop PC, you would want to make sure Num Lock is disabled. If you are on a laptop, you can try holding the FN keys while you enter the name.

If that still does not help, there appears to be another workaround later at the linked thread.

For the DOSBox settings, with a default installation, you should be to access them here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Theme Hospital\data\Game\DOSBox

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 30 of 205 (12,419 Views)