The Walking Dead

by 3088814

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Walking Dead

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Strange site.  Origin has a 'contact us' heading but you can't actually contact anybody.  No email, just FAQs.  Live chat is a 30 minute wait. Ain't nobody got time fo that!  So here I am, wondering where to buy the other four episodes of The Walking Dead from the Origin site.  I have clicked on all things The walking dead on thier site and the only one for sale that can be found is just the first one.  When you read the expanded info on it it clearly states that ALL FIVE EPISODES are available.  WHERE?

Message 1 of 8 (579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Walking Dead wont launch!!!!!

Community Manager

Not all games available in Origin are made here at EA. For those titles and games that we didn't have a hand in getting out there, we usually aren't able to help you as well as the people who really put in the work.

While we're happy to help you with any issues between you making your purchases on the Origin store until you start installing, but after that point it's best to get help from your game's publisher:

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (540 Views)

All Replies

Re: Where are the other four The Walking Dead episodes?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@3088814 wrote:

Strange site.  Origin has a 'contact us' heading but you can't actually contact anybody.  No email, just FAQs.  Live chat is a 30 minute wait. Ain't nobody got time fo that!  So here I am, wondering where to buy the other four episodes of The Walking Dead from the Origin site.  I have clicked on all things The walking dead on thier site and the only one for sale that can be found is just the first one.  When you read the expanded info on it it clearly states that ALL FIVE EPISODES are available.  WHERE?

What they sale is the full game. You get the 5 episodes.

Message 2 of 8 (578 Views)

[The Walking Dead] wont launch!!!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just purchased The Walking Dead a digital download and it took 15 hours to download then it made me install it on steam and that took 6 hours now that it is finish it wont launch i also purchased Alice Madness Returns and it is still downloading at this time if i had known that it would cause this much bs i would not have purchased anything ! Please fix this !!!!! I dont want to have to deal with steam just want to activate the games I have already paid for!!!!! Fix This Please!!!!!

Message 3 of 8 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@dwoolv wrote:

I just purchased The Walking Dead a digital download and it took 15 hours to download then it made me install it on steam and that took 6 hours now that it is finish it wont launch i also purchased Alice Madness Returns and it is still downloading at this time if i had known that it would cause this much bs i would not have purchased anything ! Please fix this !!!!! I dont want to have to deal with steam just want to activate the games I have already paid for!!!!! Fix This Please!!!!!

TWD is a Steamworks game, that's why it requires Steam to work as well.

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 4 of 8 (583 Views)

★ Novice

Why is it not stated on the product page as a Steamworks game? Why is the Steam requirement only revealed upon installation after purchase and download?

Not only The Walking Dead but a whole host of other games sold on the Origin service are Steamworks required and the information is nowhere to be found on its product pages.

There really is no point to the Origin service if the majority of its catalog are Steamworks activated game and serves only as a facilitator to the Steam digital distribution service.

Don't hide the Steamworks information.

Message 5 of 8 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

AHQ is for player to player interaction.  Your complaint isn't a proper subject for this forum.  Onle EA can answer you, not us. 

Message 6 of 8 (573 Views)

[Tomb Raider] key on Steam

Message 7 of 8 (491 Views)

Community Manager

Not all games available in Origin are made here at EA. For those titles and games that we didn't have a hand in getting out there, we usually aren't able to help you as well as the people who really put in the work.

While we're happy to help you with any issues between you making your purchases on the Origin store until you start installing, but after that point it's best to get help from your game's publisher:

Message 8 of 8 (541 Views)