Re: The Simpsons Arcade for iOS

by e2ikiel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Simpsons Arcade for iOS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, your brilliant Simpsons Arcade game for Apple iOS iphone and ipod has been pulled?
Will it be coming back? I loved it very dissatisfied if not.

Joe

Message 1 of 5 (11,886 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@wookies1979  Hi Joe,

Unfortunately I am not aware of any plans to bring it back. Please see our update here regarding The Simpsons Arcade for iOS: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/iOS-Some-EA-games-are-being-removed-from-the-App-Store/m-p/3...

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (13,695 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@wookies1979  Hi Joe,

Unfortunately I am not aware of any plans to bring it back. Please see our update here regarding The Simpsons Arcade for iOS: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/iOS-Some-EA-games-are-being-removed-from-the-App-Store/m-p/3...

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (13,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi,
I actually have it backed up, but it no longer works on ios8 is there any way to get it working?
Message 3 of 5 (11,875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, i am having the same trouble.

it is on my ipod touch, it is also backed up to my icloud, my ipod touch is now the current ios and the game is unplayable.

apparently this game isnt still playable without interruption and it seems the old ios was the last system version to enable playability, i.e. "supported" might translate to "handles" or "allows functionality." while i did not play this game frequently, i did have the urge to play it yesterday and after trying to figure what's wrong, i arrived at this thread today.

I think its a shame that the ios isnt backwards compatible with older apps like this. i also think its a shame the game isnt being kept up to date. so many wrongs, so few rights. what's the game owner left to do but discard it as its nothing more than unusable data taking up space that could otherwise be used for other apps and ios updates. so theres really no point in even having a backup of this app. all around, i am rather disappointed...

Message 4 of 5 (11,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

any chance of fixing up tony hawk 2 ever??

still best app to date Frown

Message 5 of 5 (8,505 Views)