The Secret World

by sirspeedy20

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Secret World

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I need some one to help me with the secret world game it says i need to download the updated driver however that has already been done and the game still has the message

Message 1 of 5 (3,020 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the secret world

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@sirspeedy20 wrote:

I need some one to help me with the secret world game it says i need to download the updated driver however that has already been done and the game still has the message

You may want to try the Technical Support section of the official forums. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,867 Views)

All Replies

Re: the secret world

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@sirspeedy20 wrote:

You may want to try the Technical Support section of the official forums. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 5 (3,868 Views)

I cannot open The Secret World, I keep getting the error message, Failed to intialize the rendering subsystem

★ Newbie

I cannot open The Secret World, I keep getting the error message, Failed to intialize the rendering subsystem

Message 3 of 5 (3,010 Views)

Re: I cannot open The Secret World, I keep getting the error message, Failed to intialize the rendering subsystem

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

That is caused by a corrupted graphics driver, damaged Direct3D API, or a bad quality graphics solution.  

VGA:nVidia 8600 GT / 512 VRAM or better

As the game isn't from EA that I know of , you need to visit the developer's own forums to learn more.  

P. S.  You will never know anyone answered, if you failed to set the subsciption flag, or do not return to look at the thread later.  Auto-notification is not the default setting.

Message 4 of 5 (3,009 Views)

EA game cards

★★★ Newbie

will EA game cards work for Secret world? if so, how do I redeme them for it when the Origin/ea webite doesnt cove rthe Store for the game?

Message 5 of 5 (2,986 Views)