The Saboteur

by Jira2020

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Saboteur

★★ Novice
Hello,
You bought The Saboteur, which can not be run at all. Only black darkness. Somewhere here I read that the game has a problem with 4 kernels, but I can not find any patches or anything. Can you advise or help me please fix it? And I'd like to ask you to buy your games. I'm looking for NFS Undergorund 1 + 2 and NFS Mos Wanted, but the game from 2005. If possible electronically or digitally. Everywhere I wanted to buy it, but they do not have it anywhere. Thank you in advance for the answer and wish a nice day. Sincerely, a fan. Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (3,174 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Saboteur

★★ Novice

Hello, this solution did not help me at all, and finally, the game is just because I put it on disk C, which unfortunately many games have an external hdd problem where they just do not work for unknown reasons. Can I ask for answers to other questions about games and their purchase with you? Thank you, Best regards Jira2020. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (3,028 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Jira2020

Were you able to get the game running at all? If not, try running the game in an older operating system by right-clicking on the desktop shortcut, select properties, compatibility, and run it in an older OS.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (3,097 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, this solution did not help me at all, and finally, the game is just because I put it on disk C, which unfortunately many games have an external hdd problem where they just do not work for unknown reasons. Can I ask for answers to other questions about games and their purchase with you? Thank you, Best regards Jira2020. Standard smile

Message 3 of 6 (3,029 Views)

Community Manager

Sounds like it's working now and you can definitely help out other players by answering questions! The Answers HQ is where players help other players. Learn more about XP, badges, and leveling up from our Welcome guide. https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#xp

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (3,015 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello, I'm glad the game finally works, but I'm sorry that a lot of games have a problem with external hdd, but the game is important. Thanks for the link, but I do not know it at all and I do not know what it is for. Rather ask about Games I would like to buy you if you do not know and do not have the opportunity, so please contact a contact email to someone who sells games to you because I would like to buy NFS Most Wanted Games, but here 2005 rickshaw and NFS Underground 1 + 2. Is it possible to buy the game at all? Probably on CD or DVD and for the Czech Republic? Thank you and have a nice day. Jira2020. Standard smile
Message 5 of 6 (2,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hej! Can I ask you how you managed to get the game working? 
I reinstalled it on my C drive, ran it in Windows vista, 7 8 10 and 11, but still nothing happens

Message 6 of 6 (1,481 Views)