Re: The Saboteur Not Launching

by onir303

Original Post

★★ Novice

Just saw your reply. 

Tried that, but still nothing. But you say you got it to run? Did you install via Origin, or through the download from Gamefly (assuming you got it from the same sale). Maybe if I redownload it, so everything is back at defaults. Can't think of anything else to try.

Thanks for your help though, I really appreciate it. Gonna cross my fingers and hope redownloading and renstalling works.

Message 11 of 159 (18,232 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@MooCowsRevenge wrote:

Just saw your reply. 

Tried that, but still nothing. But you say you got it to run? Did you install via Origin, or through the download from Gamefly (assuming you got it from the same sale). Maybe if I redownload it, so everything is back at defaults. Can't think of anything else to try.

Thanks for your help though, I really appreciate it. Gonna cross my fingers and hope redownloading and renstalling works.

Yes I installed it from Origin. I didn't buy it from Gamefly but I suppose that doesn't change anything.

I think only 3 things really matter:

- Run as admin

- Run also in compatibility mode (XP or Win7)

- Do not start from Origin, but instead double-click the executable "Saboteur.exe" wherever it is on your drive

If that doesn't work for you, then I cannot help you. Sorry. Frown

Message 12 of 159 (18,224 Views)

[The Saboteur] Issues with camera spinning around while driving cars..

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I am having issues with the game "THE SABOTEUR" with the camera spinning around while trying the game. Since this was not listed as one of the game and since this is the only place i can ask, could someoen help me with this issue please?

Message 13 of 159 (14,347 Views)

[The Saboteur] (EA Servers have disconnected you)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am attempting to play The Saboteur again after beating it some years ago, but now when I go to download the additional content I bought with the game, it says EA Servers have disconnected me.  How can I get this content that I paid for?

There is no place for questions regarding this game, so I had to file it under a different game.  Please help!

Message 14 of 159 (14,366 Views)

Re: The Saboteur -- black screen problem

★ Novice

Same problem. Upgraded from a laptop using Intel mobile graphics to a Icore3 desktop. Could the problem be with the Intel Graphics on the icore3?

Message 15 of 159 (14,416 Views)

Re: The Saboteur (EA Servers have disconnected you)

Community Manager (retired)

@falco10 wrote:

I am attempting to play The Saboteur again after beating it some years ago, but now when I go to download the additional content I bought with the game, it says EA Servers have disconnected me.  How can I get this content that I paid for?

There is no place for questions regarding this game, so I had to file it under a different game.  Please help!

Unfortunately the online services for The saboteur (loss of The Midnight Club access) for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 are no longer available. You will find the list of shut down online services here.

Message 16 of 159 (14,352 Views)

[The Saboteur]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i just bought the saboteur for the ps3 my code  for the midnight code says it has already been used i need a new code asap

Message 17 of 159 (14,332 Views)

Re: The Saboteur

Community Manager (retired)

@chadmicaheverett wrote:

i just bought the saboteur for the ps3 my code  for the midnight code says it has already been used i need a new code asap

This is something an advisor can help you with by Live chat or over the phone

Message 18 of 159 (14,323 Views)

[The Saboteur] DLC

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I bought game The Saboteur for XBOX 360 few days ago and in the case were disc, manual and "ticket" for free downloadable DLC, so I read the instruction and in Main menu of game a chose Downloads. It showed: "Connecting to EA" and after few seconds it showed: "You've been disconnected". Where is problem, how I can download DLC for this game?

Thanks

Message 19 of 159 (14,376 Views)

[The Saboteur] i can't play "the saboteur"

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i just bought the saboteur from origin but when i press the "play" button in game it just take me to the deskpot and that's it i can't play it no matter what i try please can somebody help me with this problem?

(i choosed alice because the saboteur is not on the list o_o)

Message 20 of 159 (14,345 Views)