The Saboteur - Backwards Compatible for Xbox One

by Jazz4Ever1929

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Saboteur - Backwards Compatible for Xbox One

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello, back in 2015 Microsoft had announced that they will be starting Backwards Compatible for the Xbox which included previous titles/games from the Xbox 360 generation and some classics from the Original Xbox generation. Since 2015, over 500 games from the 360 and Original Xbox have been made BC. But there's one game I haven't seen been made BC and that was Pandemic Studio's last game, The Saboteur back in 2009.

Since then, I have voted for (The Saboteur) it to be made BC but, over the years many popular titles have been picked and were made BC such as Cod, Battlefield, Mass Effect, RDR, and etc. Microsoft has explained that in order for a game to be BC we would have to contact the publisher if they would like their game to be made BC. So, my question is will EA ever make the decision for The Saboteur to be made BC. It would make a die-hard fan like me very very happy if this game deserves the most respect and be made BC and it is such an underrated gem and one of the best open world games I have ever played. Truly, it should be released this year seeing how later this year it will be 10 years since it's release. Thanks.

Message 1 of 22 (26,820 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Saboteur - Backwards Compatible for Xbox One

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I would love to see The Saboteur on backward compatibility @Jazz4Ever1929.

One of the best games of the past number of years and well deserving of rediscovery. Sadly it is up to Microsoft to decide what games are added to the program as otherwise, I would be bugging every department in EA to get it added.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 22 (26,684 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I would love to see The Saboteur on backward compatibility @Jazz4Ever1929.

One of the best games of the past number of years and well deserving of rediscovery. Sadly it is up to Microsoft to decide what games are added to the program as otherwise, I would be bugging every department in EA to get it added.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 22 (26,685 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you! It means a lot coming from someone who supports this underrated gem that deserves a well recognition. ^_^
Message 3 of 22 (26,674 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am on the same boat. My Xbox 360 just died, and I bought the Xbox one. I bought the title to play in the PC, but I can't get used to it, my hands hurt and the position is not much ergonomic.

Message 4 of 22 (26,406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

This really really sucks..... I really want to play this game again and on my Xbox One ☹️. Probably one of the only games I ever called off work for lol. Please release this again with better graphics! With everyone loving Battlefield and other games like it, you know the Saboteur would make a killing in today's market of games 😁 pleeeeeeease! Lol

Message 5 of 22 (26,047 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there any updates? As this was the one game alongside the GTA series from xbox360 that I was looking forward to playing.

Message 6 of 22 (22,931 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I have no further information to share in relation to The Saboteur coming back as part of any backward compatibility program.

It would be great to see it happen but all I can do for now is pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 22 (22,924 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would this game to come on Xbox One as it was one off my favourite games during the Xbox 360 era.

It's like the WW2 version off GTA which makes it so fun to play. It's shame they will never make a remastered version off this game as the Graphics could have been enhanced better and also get rid off some bugs on the game.

It would be good if EA created a game like similar to this. If it ever came on backwards compatibility I buy it in a heartbeat.

Message 8 of 22 (22,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ever since the first time I actually saw saboteur didn't even know what the game was and I was shopping at Walmart for Christmas by myself Allen weights and saboteur and let me tell you one of my ultimate favorite games and plus even when you get the midnight show or you purchase a game that's used or whatever like that and still can't get it through us do you have any way or any midnight show free passes at all regardless make that game comeback because no matter what saboteur out tops all the games that basically came out that has to deal with how do I say this better than Grand theft Auto better than Hay day better than any other game that they created I miss this game so much can you see if they can work on Dante's inferno 2

Message 9 of 22 (21,617 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Jazz4Ever1929 I loved this game so much, I received it for Christmas the year of release in the UK and was playing it most nights into the wee hours back when I had the energy!
I replayed the entire game at least 4 times over which was very rare for me to return to any game more than twice.
Please allow this exceptional game to be released to Xbox backward compatibility! You make hundreds of thousands of fans very happy!
Message 10 of 22 (20,929 Views)