Re: The Return Of The Greats

by ivrognard

Original Post

The Return Of The Greats

★★★ Newbie

Dear Ea sports, 

can you please bring back nfl and nba street, fight night, and ncaa football and basketball you won’t regret it 

Sincerely your biggest fan/Moneymaker

Message 1 of 3 (362 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @Im_Savage_Yeah.

I'm not aware of plans to bring those titles back but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (345 Views)

@Im_Savage_Yeah With NCAA, there is a problem with the license. They've wanted a lot more money and both parties departed on bad terms. Pretty sure, that most of the titles you've enumerated are in the same situation. Expired license and inability to renew it due to a big amount of money asked. 

The licensing cost exploded in the past decade, making impossible to sustain a large number of external license. All of the big companies avoid external licenses now, as they can lose control over it after some time. And while some titles are indeed profitable (NBA, FIFA, NFL, NHL), the lesser titles where always dedicated to a rather small niche. With the license cost increased, there is no justification to bring them back, as the profit will be marginal. I've enjoiyed the Street series back in the day and would be nice to see them back. I confess that i never played the NCAA series, nor Fight Night. 

Personally, i would be happy to see all the sports series back on PC.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (335 Views)