The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth

by mdiamond0006

Original Post

Re: BFME help

Community Manager
Nothing stands out there. And you are having no luck with the compatibility mode for older versions?
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ie/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows
Message 81 of 178 (1,159 Views)

★★ Novice

I deleted the patch from the BFME file and tried to do that and tried all the older versions and none of them worked anything else?

Message 82 of 178 (1,153 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

When you say "none of them works", does that mean you crash during the game with a similar message as the one you had posted before from the reliability monitor or does it already stop when attempting to boot/start it up..

Cheers,
Nils

Message 83 of 178 (1,147 Views)

★★ Novice

It looked like this http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/6/5157/26193.jpg except without the massive part and it is just a window and on the task manager it says not responding but it doesn't say any problems on win+r

Message 84 of 178 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So when is EA going to make "The Battle for Middle Earth" into an iOS game? I used to play this for hours on end on my old desktop. It would be awesome if EA decided to go mobile on this old title.
Message 85 of 178 (1,111 Views)

Re: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth

★ Novice

Electronic Arts hasn't got rights for LotR at the moment, so they can't sold any copies of BfME

Message 86 of 178 (1,104 Views)

lord of the rings

★★★ Newbie
Im just wondering would you ever make a hd version of the lord of the rings games or would you ever remake them
Message 87 of 178 (1,122 Views)

Re: lord of the rings

Community Manager

We don't have the license, at the moment it's with Warner Bros. However this could change in future of course.

There won't be anything any time soon though.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 88 of 178 (1,116 Views)

Re: lord of the rings

★★★ Newbie
Okay thank you for the reply and i hope you do obtain a licence as you have made amazing lord of the rings games
Message 89 of 178 (1,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can I buy The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth collection?

My disc is broken.

Message 90 of 178 (1,103 Views)